BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #93 in Body Wash

Sun Kissed is a mix of coconut water and sunny vanilla. see more...

• The smell has long duration?2 Answers
  • What does this smell like and what do it look like. 2 Answers
  • Is this the one that smells like coconut?3 Answers
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
This is my favorite scent by Victoria's secret. I have the lotion, too. I like that the scent doesn't fade away quick like cheap body sprays, but it isn't over-powering. You only need a spray or two and it covers your whole body. Its a really good size bottle for the price. I'm a buyer for life đź’•
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
Fresh, fun, summer scent. I don’t usually go for notes like this but something about it was just so warm and appealing. easy to travel with, i usually chuck it in my bag if i’m going to be out and about or away from home for a while. Perfect for spring and summer.
Aqilah R.
Brooklyn
This scent is just OK to me. Definitely not my favorite. When I first apply it on my skin, it has a very strong coconuty smell. Like a raw coconut that was just opened. Then as time progresses the scent smells more sweet. The vanilla becomes more noticeable, so instead of it just smelling like a coconut, it begins to smell more like coconut cream pie. VS Sunkissed is probably the strongest and most longest lasting fragrance that I've tried from the Pink collection. It's nice but I won't purchase again.
Emily Q.
California
Lasted the whole day. It’s great for warm weather because it adds glitter to your skin giving you a glow. $18 is a bit pricey for the product but I would purchase again. Victoria's Secret Pink Sun Kissed Body Mist 8.4oz
Jonnay V.
This scent is really nice! I bought it in the summer and haven't seen it lately, I wish they'd bring it back! It reminds of a warm summer day, and the packaging shows that as well. The scent kind of reminds of a fruity-vanilla. It's very pleasant, not too strong or overwhelming
Sarah M.
['Montgomery', ''], IL
Love this scent! It is strong but it’s good because it lasts longer than most other body mists. You can also usually find it on sale making it a great cheap option for great quality
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I have a teal bottle so not the same fragrance but these are great to throw into your gym back for before and after workouts. A body mist is definitely a go to for me.
Caitlin S.
This is my favorite scent from the pink line. It's super warm smelling and I absolutely love it. The scent lasts a long time and the bottle does as well. I highly recommend and will continue buying these perfumes in the future.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
This was on sale at Victorias Secret. I am in love with it. Reminds me of being on a beach some where. I use this everyday literally like 40 sprays. I need more! Im so glad i made this purchase well worth it definitely. No complaints at all.
Kelsey T.
To be sincere it actually is one of he pink best body mists I have ever owned. I have the other body mists like sweet & flirty, warm & cozy, and etc but they seem to smell too sweet. Sun kissed is the only one that doesn't have that annoyingly sweet scent. I always get told that I smell amazing and people think I use some expensive perfume but I don't it's actually that body mist. This is really a great product.
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
Is this the one that smells like coconut?
Brina S.
Media, PA
What does it smell like? does it make your body shimmer?
Maria C.
Doral, FL
The smell has long duration?
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
I have never tried this scent. What does everyone think?
Kelsey B.
Cynthiana, KY
What does this smell like and what do it look like.