BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #32 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Sun Kissed is a mix of coconut water and sunny vanilla.

Claire L.
If you crave coconut and sunshine you'll find it in this body mist! I love wearing this to the beach or somewhere I don't need my scent to last long because it does not last long on the body or clothes. Unfortunately I think it's a tad pricey for something to just fade away quickly. You can layer it up with a fragrance lotion which would help for sure! It is the perfect summer spray despite the lasting power, it is definitely one of my favorites in my collection. The coconut is scrumptiously sweet when partnered with a warm vanilla scent as well. I would not recommend this scent for everyone as it is a very strong coconut scent which is not everyone's cup of tea. Honestly after putting on my sunscreen I spray this and it blends really well together!
Laisha C.
okeechobee
I love the PINK products and I love the different varieties they have. Even though I love this fragrance I also have the pink one and the blue one. They are all very low priced and I love all the smells and I even have some of the lotions too.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
This is my favorite scent by Victoria's secret. I have the lotion, too. I like that the scent doesn't fade away quick like cheap body sprays, but it isn't over-powering. You only need a spray or two and it covers your whole body. Its a really good size bottle for the price. I'm a buyer for life đź’•
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I love this scent! It smells like warm coconuts and fruit! It’s really refreshing and it lasts for literally ever! The bottle is a great size for the price. I love this scent and I recommend it! It’s fresh
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
Fresh, fun, summer scent. I don’t usually go for notes like this but something about it was just so warm and appealing. easy to travel with, i usually chuck it in my bag if i’m going to be out and about or away from home for a while. Perfect for spring and summer.
Gianna H.
philadelphia
This is my favorite scent out of all the Victoria secret pink collection! The smell last all day long and it’s not to overwhelming. It’s small enough so that you can just throw it in your bag and head out the door. I would recommend this to anyone that loves a coconut smell!
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
I am loving these small body mist that Victoria secret pink store sells. They are extremely affordable and even better when you find them on clearance when shopping online. I have found the large size the 8 ounce bottle for about five dollars. I love how the center is very light and usually fruity the bottle describes him which sent you are expected. It lasts all day and it’s perfect to reapply for later. I have been using this honestly more than I’ve been using perfume.
Sophia G.
Cherry Hill
This is my favorite scent of all time. I use this almost every day and it smells like summer. It is a bit up there in price when it’s not on sale but I got this for $10 when it was on sale (I also have the mini). Be careful though because my friend is allergic to all VS fragrances so know the ingredients before trying! This is the best body mist from PINK, but I don’t know if they still make it. I have not seen it in stores lately.
Jess N.
Great body mist for the summertime. I have a couple different coconut body sprays and this one is my favorite. Has a strong sweet coconut smell so wouldn’t recommend if you don’t like coconut. The smell doesn’t last a long time but helps if you layer with the lotion. Even though the smell don’t last a long time still love to use it.
Vixie R.
Smyrna, GA
I like this a lot. The scent reminds me of warmer weather even in this frozen tundra we call January. Smells like a day at the beach. The travel size is perfect to toss into any bag and get on with the day.
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
Is this the one that smells like coconut?
Brina S.
Redgranite , WI
What does it smell like? does it make your body shimmer?
Maria C.
Doral, FL
The smell has long duration?
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
I have never tried this scent. What does everyone think?
Kelsey B.
Cynthiana, KY
What does this smell like and what do it look like.

back