Victoria's Secret PINK Sports Bra Padded Yoga

Victoria's Secret PINK Sports Bra Padded Yoga - padded, yoga, seamless, wireless, love pink Victoria's Secret, PINK, Padded Support, Light Lift

Bra Style: Wire Free

Do these have removable cups?
In search of a supportive sports bra, what would be the best sports bra for an equestrian?
Do they come in DD size?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret PINK Sports Bra Padded Yoga!
Ashley S.
Lewisville, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Victoria's Secret PINK Sports Bra Padded Yoga uploaded by Ashley S.
Love this set for working out; comfortable and seamless and also supportive especially for my heavier chest women.
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Victoria's Secret PINK Sports Bra Padded Yoga uploaded by Tracy B.
New floral leggings at Victorias Secret. They are super soft and comfortable. Stretchy but not falling down thanks to the sales associate that advised me to get my regular size even though they look small. Always love having the side pockets for my phone and there is also a waistband pocket as well. Normally pretty pricey, but they were half off when I looked today.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Victoria's Secret PINK Sports Bra Padded Yoga uploaded by Maribel M.
I like Victoria secret sports bras without being very comfortable and they fit my body.and I like the great variety they have
Irma M.
Newark, DE
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
the sport bra is very important for me and very hard to find good sport bra. this is really good one, very comfortable but little experience for me.
amy M.
Rhuddlan , Denbighshire
Victoria's Secret PINK Sports Bra Padded Yoga uploaded by amy M.
Great sports bra, lovely to workout in and to just lounge in, brighter colours available, I’ve had mine for years!
Marilyn K.
La Porte, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I think these #Victoria secrets sports bras are totally worth the money, very comfortable & affordable! I love shopping their semi annual sales, you really get your money’s worth!! Definitely recommend shopping here! 💕✨Victoria's Secret PINK Sports Bra Padded Yoga
Marisol L.
San Jose, CA
Victoria's Secret PINK Sports Bra Padded Yoga uploaded by Marisol L.
Victoria secret tiene una diversidad de top dependiendo de de la necesidad de cada mujer, yo solo uso esta marca porque su calidad es alta, una prenda de aqui te dura años. Los top para hacer ejercicios me hacen sentir comoda y protegida, los amo tengo años usandolos.
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Comfortable sports bra to wear around the house or for a walk, definitely recommend for anyone wanting something comfortable
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is my new favorite for workouts! The pads can be taken out if you’d like. It’s soooo light and comfortable. I like that it doesn’t have sort of clasp. I want to get a few more! I would absolutely recommend it!
Nathaly M.
Hialeah, FL
I super love this sport bra. I love going to the gym with this one. Super good quality and it’s my favorite one to wear when I go to the gym. It’s not that expensive and you would love it a lot I definitely going to buy other color!!