BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Surf’s up! Sea Kelp and Coconut Oil team up in this gentle, ocean-powered cleansing foam. Shake. Pour onto your sponge. Wash. Rinse. Hang ten. Part of our limited edition Ocean Extracts Body Care Collection.

PINK TIP: To get the richest lather, use with a loofah sponge (we have really cute ones!).

TRENDING & TRUSTED: Ocean Extracts

We bottled up deep-sea ingredients like Sea Kelp, Ocean Water and Sea Salt and infused them with ocean vibes so you can reef the benefits of super fresh, totally nourished skin.

• Limited Edition
  • Domestic
  • 12 fl. oz.

Allie P.
This smells so amazing! It has a very liquidy consistency which I don’t like that much but it’s smells so good and makes my skin moisturized so I look past that. This body wash keeps my skin hydrated while cleaning well and it leaves my skin smelling amazing!
Cherish T.
I love this scent. I also got the body scrub to go with it. The scent is long lasting and I recommend this product to those who want to improve the softness of their skin