Victoria's Secret PINK Scrub Down Coconut Oil Smoothing Body Scrub

by Victoria's Secret Pink

We’ve infused super-luxe, skin-loving Coconut Oil, one of nature’s most powerful ingredients into our must-have Bodycare. The secret to Coconut’s legendary status? Fatty Acids— weird name but mega softening—for glowing, healthy-looking skin.

Buff away dry skin in flash. Coconut Oil and Sugar Crystals gently polish and smooth. Hello, healthy glow.; 10 fl. oz.

Has anyone tried the Aloe - ha Scrub from VS pink? I am currently testing it and I like how refreshing it is, I would like you to think about it[product:victorias-secret-pink-scrub-down-coconut-oil-smoothing-body-scrub-63]
Start your review of Victoria's Secret PINK Scrub Down Coconut Oil Smoothing Body Scrub!
Trinidad , CO
I absolutely love using this body scrub in the shower! It’s my all time favorite. It smell delicious and removes all the dead dry skin off my body. This product leaves your skin feeling silky soft. I need to buy another one because I’m almost out of mine. I love the new packaging! Buy this scrub, you will not regret it!
Winnebago, IL
Victoria's Secret PINK Scrub Down Coconut Oil Smoothing Body Scrub uploaded by Elisabeth P.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Pink seriously has the BEST body scrubs. I’ve tried so many and these ones are so thick and luxurious. They make my skin so soft and smooth and smell soooo good. These are almost always on sale too so I stock up on them. The honey scrub is my personal favorite but I use all of them!
Orlando
So soft. So buttery. So smooth. This stuff is the bomb. On my second jar now. It’s basically just coconut oil and sugar, which is great for my sensitive skin. I use this to soften up the skin and also as a sort of after shaving cream. I suffer from “strawberry” legs and this clears it right up.
Springdale, AR
Victoria's Secret PINK Scrub Down Coconut Oil Smoothing Body Scrub uploaded by Anna H.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
First time using the pink scrub down coconut oil smoothing body scrub. It’s quite amazing and it smells delicious and it keeps your skin smooth and silky. It’s not rough on your skin. It’s a definite must try! Victoria's Secret Scrub Down Coconut Oil Smoothing Body Scrub
Van Buren Twp, MI
Purchased at: Pink Ice
I love this body scrub so much. All of Victoria secrets/ pinks scrub leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. It also smells AMAZING. They are usually on sale for 3/$25 and they last a long time. I definitely recommend this product to anybody. It has a gentle smell and feels like leaving a spa
Indianapolis, IN
Victoria's Secret PINK Scrub Down Coconut Oil Smoothing Body Scrub uploaded by Chelsea C.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I will never live without this again! I bought it when VS was having their big annual sale and lucky I got a few! After shaving I scrubs my legs and feet — too see how long it would last I didn’t wash my legs or feet for three whole days (😳) and by day three they were still so silky and smooth! This is a must have for summer time, y’all! Go stock up. 10/10 — I’ll never be without again!
Allentown , PA
This is wonderful, I have no more black spots, the skin is very soft, rich smell. I fell in love with the results and I highly recommend it Victoria's Secret PINK Scrub Down Coconut Oil Smoothing Body Scrub
Tampa, FL
Love this product! Smells like vanilla candy & is sooo smooth & buttery while also exfoliating to my skin. I use it before I shave my legs and to exfoliate my skin after a sunburn. Must have!
Medford, OR
this is my favorite body scrub, leave the body feeling soft and moisturized all day unlike most body scrubs, smells amazing and is getting ride of my cellulite. i’ve been trying to find a good scrub that would help with that and this one is definitely making a difference. it also is helping with my dry skin on my elbow and legs. would definitely recommend to anyone!
West Park, FL
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This is by far one of my favorite scrub formulas, when VS/Pink has sales I stock up on this. It’s the perfect exfoliating monetizing scrub. It’s going so many jobs at once and all while smelling amazing. Plus a little bit goes a long way it’s so worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...