Victoria's Secret PINK Rise And Grind Energizing Coffee Body Scrub

by Victoria's Secret Pink

Glow, buzz, and make some magic happen! Collect all three skin-polishing scrubs in trending charcoal, coffee and unicorn glow, for a totally personalized, body-smoothing experience.

Rise & Grind Energizing Coffee Scrub; Get Buzzed - But first, coffee scrub! Roasted ground coffee beans buff away dull skin for a super-soft finish. Count on this energizing skin buzz for an AM kick-start.; 10 oz.

Did this cause anyone acne on chest or back?
Can this be used on face??
Start your review of Victoria's Secret PINK Rise And Grind Energizing Coffee Body Scrub!
Newark, NY
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This is my favorite body scrub for the fall and the winter when my skin gets dry. The scrub makes my skin so soft and the smell reminders me of drinking my morning coffee. It also makes me look awake and ready to take on the day.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Works well smells just like coffee. It helps my skin get soft. Exfoliating with this is great! I keep it in my shower and I use it like 3 times a month to help me get rid of dead skin cells.
Cellulite, Dryness, Itchiness
Norwalk, IA
Victoria’s Secret pink beauty products are my favorite! They smell so good, and this scrub smells like coffee and wakes me up in the morning. It’s decently priced and if you catch them during a beauty sale it’s a steal! I’ve noticed my back and chest clearing up too using this!
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Body Acne
Los Lunas
I received this as a birthday gift and I am absolutely hooked! Wet your body and start to scrub in not only does it wake you up but when you rinse away if makes your skin feel so soft! I will definitely be purchasing this again!!!
Love this product I recently bought it and instantly loved it made my skin feel amazing the only thing I would change is the container maybe make it easier to and not so messy price range is not too bad
Union City, NJ
I bought this on a whim because I got a gift card for Pink and I am so glad I did. Not only does it smell amazing, but I genuinely feel like it’s scrubbing away all my dead skin, as opposed to other scrubs. If you love the smell of coffee and want a good body scrub, this is it!!!
Cellulite, Stretch Marks
I’ve used both this one and the coconut one, both absolutely amazing. They feel great on the skin, they blend right in softly. Would definitely recommend these and honestly any other body care at Pink VS.
S Ozone Park, NY
All the Pink brand scrubs are amazing. This is the only one that comes up here. It’s great. I exfoliate my legs & arms. These work like a charm. Defiantly give the fruit body scrubs a try too!
Port Orchard, WA
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I normally wouldn’t recommend bath/body products from Victoria Secret because it’s mainly a clothing brand to me but I was pleasantly surprised with this product! It really wakes you up. I used it first thing in the morning and it wakes me up and gives me the little boost of energy I need! It also helps with breakouts and oily skin. I love this product and would highly recommend it.
Stretch Marks, Scarring
Fort Lee, NJ
I bought this a few months ago and I do really like it. The smell is definitely strong and it absolutely smells like coffee! The scrub is strong and it leaves my skin glowing. It actually feels like thick coffee grinds. The only thing I don't like about it is the mess it makes in the shower!
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness