Victoria's Secret Pink Pink Jasmine Hand Cream

by Victoria's Secret Pink

Yes to nourished, soft skin. Trending scents are infused with rich Shea Butter—plus vitamins C & E.

Scent: Pink Jasmine

Details:

• 1 oz. each
  • Domestic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pink Pink Jasmine Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Darlene L.
Waterford, PA
I love this scent, fresh, clean and perfect size for fanny pack or purse. This is one of my must haves for vacation.
Myia J.
Purchased at: Jet.com
I really enjoyed the formula of this hand cream. It was very thick and moisturizing. There wasn't a bad residue left and it melted into the skin nicely. The downside was the scent. It had a weird overbearing smell that made me nauseous. I would love to try this formula in a different scent next time.
Ella O.
england
Great smells like perfume I love using different try of hand cream as my hands get pretty dry in the winter ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Looking for your answer?