BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Pink Perfume Mini Travel size spray .25 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor S.
Parkersburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! It smells wonderful and always stays with you through the day! I always buy the full sized bottle and the travel sized so I can have them in my purse throughout the day without carrying a big heavy bottle around.
BROOKE B.
HOUSE SPRINGS, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg smells so wonderful! So easy to travel with scent is just amazing!!!! Would really recommend this very long lasting always get complements and when I travel it just makes it so much easier than lugging some huge bottle around.
Sharonda B.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much. I have so many. This one is my favorite. It smells so good and last all day. I keep one in my purse, in my car, and at work. The bottle is perfect and I will definitely recommend this to anyone
Caroline M.
anderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all things Victoria's Secret and this is no exception! This is a great perfume and I love the smell... great size for purse
Vita M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little too over the counter smelling for me. I prefer the body sprays for summer. I think VS has nicer scents than this.
Christina T.
Irvine , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE IT ITS MY FAVORITE STORE IS SO PINK AND AS EVERYTHING AT ONE SPOT A GOOD VAUE BUT AT TIMES CAN BE PRICEY.