BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• How does it smell I've never used this scent so was curious 2 Answers
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
Tullahoma, TN
This is the best everyday perfume I've found. It smells great on me (you know how not all fragrances smell right from person to person) and it is light and flowery/fruity and just really fresh smelling. It's just perfect for everyday. Also, I love that I can get everything from body wash to lotion to layer with it.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally the only "perfume" I own! It's flowery & sweet, very girly & candy like! I love it! It actually is my hubby's fave on me as well! I always feel extra girly when I spritz a bit on my wrist! That's another thing, a little goes a long way so it'll definitely last you forEVER!!
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Howard City, MI
Ooh my goodness!! Can we all say amazing together? I absolutely love Victoria's Secret perfume! I own more then I'd like to admit and will add to the collection any chance I get! I prefer of all brands and would recommend wholes heartedly.! Couldn't ask for a better product
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Keithville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is perfect for every day wear or for going out with friends or an SO. I love the bottle! It's very nice and I feel that it really fits the fun, flirty scent. It's not a luxury fragrance, but I think it compares very well! Long wear, great sizes and pricing!
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Plymouth, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product the smell is so warming its long lasting and can enjoy it all day. This is typically my go to perfume for daily routines like running errands or going out shopping. they are a but pricey but its worth the money. i would probably buy again.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Hurt, VA
I have used PINK for years. I love the sweet fragrance. I bought it in the Danville store using a $10 off coupon that came in the mail. The scent is long lasting and the packaging is pretty! I like to put a little spritz in my hair so I can smell it all day!
Mikhaila N.
Mikhaila N.
My mother has used this perfume for years, and while I don't wear it myself, I rather enjoy the scent. It just doesn't smell the same on me because of my pH levels being different from my mother's. The perfume is long-lasting, but not over-powering.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have so much love for this perfume. I have only been lucky to have it once of twice in my life when I was younger and now as an adult and a perfume addict I can say I own nothing that smells like this and I still yearn for a bottle!
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
warrensburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont remember the last time i have seen this product but it was always my go to scent. it smelled sooo goood. bottle is cute. smell is cute. its not overwhelming like some perfumes. This was always a go to scent i had in my bag.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Brunswick, GA
My all time favorite go to perfume. I have been wearing this for 15 years & don't plan to stop any time soon. Perfect floral scent and not over powering at all. I always get so many compliments when I am wearing this perfume.
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone notice how close bomshells in bloom is to pink?
Ale A.
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Is these perfume or other that could last the 24 hoirs or at least 10 hours?
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
How does it smell I've never used this scent so was curious
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this fragrance smell like?
Claire E.