Victoria's Secret Pink Ocean Extracts Sea Salt Scrub

by Victoria's Secret Pink

Stay salty. This Sea Salt and Kelp combo buffs away dry skin for a super-smooth, beach-worthy finish. Part of our limited edition Ocean Extracts Body Care Collection.

TRENDING & TRUSTED: Ocean Extracts

We bottled up deep-sea ingredients like Sea Kelp, Ocean Water and Sea Salt and infused them with ocean vibes so you can reef the benefits of super fresh, totally nourished skin.

• Limited Edition
  • Domestic
  • 10 fl. oz.

Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pink Ocean Extracts Sea Salt Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus, NE
I have had mine for months and have had amazing results most body scrubs dry my skin out and this one don't not only does it exfoliate my skin it moisturizes it as well I do not have to put on lotion after I get out of the shower and I love the fact that I don't have to. I was very hesitant to use this but I am more than happy that I did
Jacksonville, NC
Great exfoliator. Does it’s job but is yet still gentle on the skin. Love the clean ocean scent. Will repurchase, highly recommended Victoria’s Secret exfoliating products. Leaves skin soft and nourished not dry or striped.
Mesa, Arizona
this is one of the best exfoliating products i’ve ever used. Pros: leaves my skin insanely soft after. Cons: none! The only thing is it’s a bit expensive... it smells amazing and i also have the coconut scented one as well.
Orlando, FL
I like the smell of this product, however after a while it gradually fades. This reminded me a lot of the lush body scrubs with are also quiet nice. However I think this one is a little more affordable,especially when you can catch them on sale. The texture of the scrub is not too harsh so it is not as irritating to the skin.
Panama, PANAMA
This is such a refreshing, smooth kind of scrub. I loooooove this scrub and use it everyday, my skin feels, smells and looks beautiful. I don’t know the price of this because it was given to me as a gift but holly molly what a good product!
Lancaster, CA
I love the smell of this sea scrub! I like to use this one on the weekends and use the sugar scrub once or twice during the week. This scrub is a little pricey for the amount you get, however they usually have deals at least once a month to score some. I would definitely recommend this product for a smooth exfoliation.
Spanaway, WA
This product leaves your skin feeling so smooth! Smells great, works well, and not too expensive. I would improve this product with quality but it did work decently and was affordable. I would recommend especially if your just starting to try these out!
Orlando, FL
This has such a weird texture. It’s like a hard body butter with sand in it. . It has an artificial sea scent that reminds me of and older lady. It doesn’t really scrub or leave a nice feeling to my skin. It could be better if the scent was not so strong or if it actually scrubbed.
Personally, I do not like this at all. The only pro I can think of is the good smell. This burns my legs after I use it and I don’t think it is very effective. It does not feel much like a scrub. I would not recommend this product.
Grand Bay
I love the texture. Ever had sherbert or those thin-water based icecreams? Well, it has that kind of texture, so it comes out of the container nice and thing and smooth, with tiny microbeads that wont hurt your skin. Also, the smell is very very nice. I dont know what a scrub is used for thhough, so i cant say much more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...