Victoria's Secret Pink Neroli Hand Cream

by Victoria's Secret

Yes to nourished, soft skin. Trending scents are infused with rich Shea Butter—plus vitamins C & E.

Scent : Neroli

Details:

1 oz. each
Domestic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pink Neroli Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Tianna B.
New york , NY
it leaves ur hands smooth and soft. it smells really good and is good to use in the winter.
Madelin Z.
Great smell, I got it as a gift and with a small portion i can go all day. I think it’s cheap to buy and small to carry anywhere
DeDe O.
cape coral
Makes my hands superrrrrrr soft. It smells good. It lasted awhile too because you really don’t need much product. There’s not really anything I would improve. It’s long lasting softness. And I would definitely buy again.
Monique S.
Fresno, CA
Smells really nice and works really good. I use all of the sprays and lotions and love them!
Martina M.
It’s great for taking out good size can put in any bag, smells really nice and leaves my skin super soft

Looking for your answer?