Victoria's Secret Pink "Merry Merry" Body Mist 2.5oz / 75ml Travel Size

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Pink Body Mist, Merry Merry, Travel Size, 2.5 OzDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to find see more...

Victoria's Secret Pink "Merry Merry" Body Mist 2.5oz / 75ml Travel Size
Kay M.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Love the packaging. It's cute with its square bottle packaging, it's light green color, it's label design. Limited edition Christmas scent years back, I got this as a gift along with the other two that came in the set. This scent smells crisp fresh and clean. I don't get the berry scent per say but it does smell really fresh (: Plus the travel makes it easy for use and storage and definitely on the go. Easily can put this in your purse.
May Ann A.
May Ann A.
Oakes
OMG i love this Merry Merry Body Mist, Whenever i i go shopping i always have 4-5 different kinds of mist and 1 kind of perfume . I love those perfume bottle , the have lovely bottles too they are sturdy . I always buy more mist than anything else specially if i have someone special having a birthday one of the gift that comes in my mind is go shopping in Victoria Secret all my friends love to shop there.
Cristal R.
Cristal R.
Phoenix, AZ
This body mist smells wonderful! Hasn't it happened to you that a regular body mist could smell good at the beginning but throughout the day it wears off? Well not this one you could spray it once a day and It well leave you smelling good all da even if you do physical activity. I recommend you try this product I am sure you will love it!
April G.
April G.
Newberry sc
I have never tried this one of my friends had a sample stick it smelled really great. I just wanna know how long it last. The price is a little out there but it is Victoria secrets so you pay for what you get I guess. Anyways I would love to try this product!
Jamie Lynn O.
Jamie Lynn O.
Clermont, FL
Victoria secret frangrance mists I always go with the variety od five pack. This is because my mood will change sometimes I want lighter and sometimes I want something more richer. I also love to spra it in my hair so that the scent will trail behind me .
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Vass, NC
I have used Victoria Secret MidNight Exotics Deep Berry Body Lotion 8.4 oz and I liked it a lot. It was pricey but well worth it. It lasts all day. I bought mine from Victoria Secret Store in a local mall. I have bought it and will purchase it again.
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
O Fallon, MO
I love the pink perfumes because they smell amazing and it's just a very good product of course it's not very pricey at all like about maybe 10 or 12 bucks but for a perfume that's a really good price and I do recommend this to other people
Diane B.
Diane B.
Barbourville
Merry Merry by Victoria Secret Pink has become a family favorite scent. I purchased this for a granddaughter as a gift and fell in love with it for myself. It never comes across as too strong, only a natural pleasant lasting effect.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
This is one of my favorite from Victoria secrets! I wish they would start selling them again at Christmas time! I really liked all the different ones they use to have at Christmas times they all smelled so good
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Mount Joy, PA
This is the perfect Christmas sent or Winterson I just felt that it transported me into the holidays I've got many compliments for the sent and I absolutely love the travel size