Victoria's Secret Pink Love When Ya Call Me Big Papaya Superfruit Sheet Mask uploaded by madison w.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Super juicy skin soother! Papaya is the ultimate tropical snack for your skin. Quench. Drench. Repeat. Hot-right-now Superfruits pack a punchy, nutrient-rich skin boost. Treat yourself with superpowered K-beauty masks that feed that gorgeous face.

TIPS & TRICKS:

How To Use Your Face Mask:

• Prep first. Wash and dry face completely.
  • Unfold the mask and position on face as shown. Leave on for 15 minutes.
  • Remove mask, but don’t rinse! Massage any excess product into skin.

Details:

• .7 oz. each
  • Domestic
  • Limited Edition

Mariah B.
Holden Beach
First off.. WHAT A CUTE NAME. second it smells amazing. Next I want to say... on the packaging it says “fits like a second skin”. Okay now I HATE sheet face masks, but this one did not disappoint. It REALLY does fit like the second skin. It forms & fits to your face perfectly. Unlike other sheet masks I’ve tried in the past. They’re always too big, doesn’t hold on face, doesn’t fit to MY face. But this one gave me hope for sheet masks lol. Pretty much this is a great buy.
aaliyah p.
i loveeee this sheet mask it is SOOO hydrating on my skin and it just relaxes the skin leaving it smooth and hydrated, leaves a smooth canvas for when ready to apply makeup Victoria's Secret Pink Love When Ya Call Me Big Papaya Superfruit Sheet Mask
Megan F.
This isn’t the exact face mask from Victoria’s Secret that I used, but I was extremely disappointed in the product. Although the price point was low, I still expected quality skin care. Unfortunately, I felt that the sheet mask was excessively wet and it was irritating to my skin.
Alexa F.
Byron
It’s very hydrating but it’s kinda slimy which I don’t care about but for other people that might not work. I have only used this mask once but I have used all the other ones, they are my favorite masks! I would recommend you try one.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
These face masks are nice. They definitely make my face feel some type of way. I find they are extremely saturated with product and are soaked when I remove it from the package. When I remove the mask which is easy to apply there is also a lot of leftover product.
Overall nice mask,
Not my fav but great!
Kaylin S.
Union
I bought this product because it was on sale. It isn’t a bad product but I don’t really notice a difference after using this product. It does help to better moisturize your face though, just doesn’t work like the package says it does.
Emily M.
Columbus
I am absolutely living for Victoria Secret face masks. The packaging is adorable and I love the clever names. The sheet masks are definitely more for calming rather than cleansing. I love using one of these to calm down after a stressful study session during the school year and am definitely using this mask again during exam week.
member-86c61
Makes your skin feel refreshed and clean. It can be purchased at very good price. Very effective! My skin looked smoother immediately after. I have used this product many times. I have recommended it to others and have given it as a gift to my girl friends who loved it!
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
I was actually really impressed with this product! It smells absolutely delicious and super simple to apply. You leave it on for the designated time and your face is left sooo hydrated. I use one of these at least once a week. Their pretty cheap compared to other brands and truly make you feel better !
Naomi E.
Bronx, NY
I love these sheet mask! They feel so nice on the skin and are fun to do when you’re bored or have a few minutes to yourself or want to relax and study at the same time!