BY VICTORIA'S SECRET PINK

Victoria's Secret PINK Love Haze Body Mist 8.4 Fl Oz. see more...

Victoria's Secret PINK Love Haze Body Mist

Start your review of Victoria's Secret PINK Love Haze Body Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Louisville, KY
This stuff smells so good! I keep it at my desk at work just do a little spritz or two after a take a walk just to get the smell of outside off. It smells so clean and fresh but not strong. I got it on sale during the semi-annual sale for like $4. Great price!
Lancaster, PA
Purchased at: Pink Ice
This fragrance mist was given to me as a gift and I think it is a good product it is long lasting the smell is not too strong it smells like fresh and clean... and it also comes in a cute package that has like a pale purple color with a hand doing the peace sign ✌
YUM. I randomly bought this one day having no idea what it smelled like, the bottle is a really cute pastel lavender and I got it in the mini size. The spray nozzle is alright and sprays it out in a fine mist, it’s a really calming scent and girly but not extremely sweet or extremely masculine, fresh in a way. I really like it! It’s not a heavy scent so it’s perfect for summer!
this fragrance smells so good !! it’s great for on-the-go type of thing ! And what’s amazing about it is that it will fit in your makeup bag, backpack, or purse and doesn’t take up a lot of room !! I would definitely buy this product again!!
Willowick , OH
Maybe it is just me but almost every scent from Victoria's Secret is just so heavenly. They have every scent for anyone. I cannot rave enough about how they smell last and feel on my skin.
Inverness, FL
i love these sprays and how amazing they smell and linger until they finally wear off a few hours later. the scent isnt overwhelming even if you accidentally get carried away
Homer Glen
Love the smell but it’s very expensive for a bottle of body mist. This will last me a long time but when I run out I don’t think I will get it again.
Amarillo Tx 1620 N Apache st
The love hazel was my favorite from this set not only because of the fragrance but also because of the design and color.
I have been using this body mist for about 4 months now and it’s not even half gone yet. The scent is very sweet and it’s a mist that unlike others keeps its scent all day which is why I use it so often. The bottle is similar to the other Victoria secret body sprays and to a consumer I find it very modern and attractive. Just like all the other mists it’s £12.50 I believe which I think is quite affordable for a large bottle that lasts.
my favourite spray in the whole world. smells really nice and refreshing, bought a small one to try and wish i had bought a big one now. it’s a lot nicer than the other sprays and i am definitely going to buy more

Victoria's Secret PINK Love Haze Body Mist

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email