Victoria's Secret PINK Love Haze Body Mist

by Victoria's Secret Pink

Victoria's Secret PINK Love Haze Body Mist 8.4 Fl Oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret PINK Love Haze Body Mist!
marolyn C.
this fragrance smells so good !! it’s great for on-the-go type of thing ! And what’s amazing about it is that it will fit in your makeup bag, backpack, or purse and doesn’t take up a lot of room !! I would definitely buy this product again!!
Anika B.
Piscataway, NJ
I was given this as a gift by on of friends, and this is one of my personal favourite perfumes or body mists that I own. The beautiful scent lasts throughout the entire day, and I would definitely recommend buying this if you don't have this already!!
Janne H.
Lancaster, PA
Victoria's Secret PINK Love Haze Body Mist uploaded by Janne H.
Victoria's Secret PINK Love Haze Body Mist uploaded by Janne H.
Purchased at: Pink Ice
This fragrance mist was given to me as a gift and I think it is a good product it is long lasting the smell is not too strong it smells like fresh and clean... and it also comes in a cute package that has like a pale purple color with a hand doing the peace sign ✌
Sara B.
Homer Glen
Love the smell but it’s very expensive for a bottle of body mist. This will last me a long time but when I run out I don’t think I will get it again.
Ainesi N.
Amarillo Tx 1620 N Apache st
The love hazel was my favorite from this set not only because of the fragrance but also because of the design and color.
Amal R.
Dearborn, MI
It’s sad that this is discontinued! This is by far the best smelling fragrance mist I’ve found from Pink. I kid you not it last all day on your clothes and sometimes will smell it days after on your clothes. I wish they kept this around.
Allison S.
South Bend, IN
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I miss this mist so much!!! I bought it one summer and this was a limited edition scent so of course they no longer sell it. I used to put it in my tanning bag when I tanned (don’t anymore because I’m not about to get skin cancer no thank you). It helped get rid of the burnt skin smell you get after getting out of the bed. Giving it a 4/5 star review since my boyfriend wasn’t a big fan of it compared to my other perfumes so maybe it’s not that great but to me it smelled good 😂😂
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
This stuff smells so good! I keep it at my desk at work just do a little spritz or two after a take a walk just to get the smell of outside off. It smells so clean and fresh but not strong. I got it on sale during the semi-annual sale for like $4. Great price!
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
Maybe it is just me but almost every scent from Victoria's Secret is just so heavenly. They have every scent for anyone. I cannot rave enough about how they smell last and feel on my skin.
Valarie R.
Victoria's Secret PINK Love Haze Body Mist uploaded by Valarie R.
YUM. I randomly bought this one day having no idea what it smelled like, the bottle is a really cute pastel lavender and I got it in the mini size. The spray nozzle is alright and sprays it out in a fine mist, it’s a really calming scent and girly but not extremely sweet or extremely masculine, fresh in a way. I really like it! It’s not a heavy scent so it’s perfect for summer!

Looking for your answer?