Victoria's Secret Pink Lost In Love Lotion

by Victoria's Secret Pink

I really want this lotion I've smelled it smelled it before and it smells so good
Does the smell last ?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pink Lost In Love Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Smeeeeells really good and it's hydrating .yess has nice scent . gentle.of course i will by it again ” in 8 reviews
Logan, UT
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Love this one as well smells great long lasting smell always have a great flavor soft texture not too sweet and when applying not to thick ... I buy it all the time...when I don't use all the others I'll use this one...recommended...
I have this lotion and I think it smells amazing. But one of the reasions why I don't like it because the smell gets annoying after awhile because it is so strong. But one of the reasons why I love it so much is because it is long lasting and smells amazing so I hope u like it as much as I like it.
Warren, AR
I come here all the time to shop for clothes and fragrances. I love their wide variety and that there are people to help test the product on you. I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
This is one of my favorite lotions ever. I don't have the greasy feeling the most lotions give you and the scent of this is magical! I bought this wanting to test it out not having very high hopes but boy am I glad I did. Every time I'm in a town with a Victoria's Secret PINK store I stop in and pick up a back up bottle because I don't want to run out! LOVE!!
Goreville , IL
I love this lotion. It goes on silky smooth, not greasy & dries really fast, leaving you feeling soft & smelling amazing. The smell lasts & lasts too. So many amazing scents to choose from, you'll easily find a favorite or five. They always have great deals that let you stock up & try new scents as often as you like. Peace ✌️ Love ❤️ #RachReviews #lovepi
I love the smell of this product so much. I got so many compliments whenever i put it on and even through out the day. It made my skin super soft and kept my skin staying soft. I use this overtime i get out of the shower just to receive a clean and moisturized feel. I definitely recommend this.
Metamora, IL
I have this lotion and I love it! It smells amazing. It's great for summer the smell reminds me of just laying on the beach and kicking back. The only downfall is I feel like it doesn't keep the moisture very long. Shortly after you put the lotion on your body feels dry again and not very moisturized.
Durham, NC
I loveeeeee Victoria's Secret lotions and body mists. Every single one smells amazing and they aren't too pricey and they last forever. I always get compliments whenever I use a lotion and body mist from there. I recommend it to anyone who wants an affordable long lost scent to wear all day.
This was a gift from the hubs and I like it, but it is is a bit strong for me, so I use it in dime sizes. I usually do not get bothered by perfume but I think this is too sweet for my taste. But overall is good moisturizing. I would not buy it myself again.
Carlsbad, NM
I love this stuff definitely recommend trying smells so good very lasting on the skin perfect for outdoors or indoors whatever you choose. I feel like a super model wearing it so pretty. And bought it in Odessa so worth the pay and money and yeah