BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Vibe with the tide! Crystal waters and shimmering sands come together for a juicy, vacay-forever scent story. This refreshing body mist shows skin some love with conditioning aloe and a subtle hint of scent.

Victoria's Secret Prism Beach body mist has Warm, with Sparkling Coconut Water & Mimosa

Sayaa B.
I love the smell of this! It’s like a coconut/beach-y moment and it’s great! It’s not over powering and it’s long lasting I felt for a body spray! It’s also super affordable for a good amazing smelling body spray. I recommend this!
MARIA A.
Rabat
That's one of my favorite brand I hope you allow me to review the perfect spray especially if it's a limited edition I will be grateful to you. I can also help you promote your products, I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias on my facebook  account my facebook page & my Instagram account also on my blog for Free, for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the Net in the same time help the company promote good news. I will be waiting for your answers
Olivia K.
Poland
I’m in love with this one! Smells like coconut 🥥 and lasts for a very long time. Bottle looks really cute so i couldn’t leave it without a comment. I use it daily and it works amazing. I smell great the while day