BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Leopard print with PINK logo 7.5" L x 3.5" x 2.5" W Canvas Cotton

Buy on Amazon
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
This case is the perfect size for traveling. All my makeup fits perfectly and the case is easy to clean. Not to mention I'm obsessed with cheetah print!! I'm taking it on vacation again next week and I can't wait. My mother in law is going to LOVE it!
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
I actually have two of these. I use one to keep makeup in my purse for on the go. Use the other one to store pencils or pens in it for school. Super reliable and easy to store things in.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
This is so so perfffff o love cheetah everything the fact o can take it with me on the go to store my makeup is truly amazing I love it easy to use too and apply I highly recommend it lolll I love itttttt
Savanna C.
Portland, TN
I absolutely LOVE these make up bags! They are perfect to keep make up in your purse or car, and definitely handy for traveling! It's a MUST HAVE!!!
Bri N.
Rancho Cucamonga
Great bag to carry all your brushes. A majority of sizes can fit in here. Also, you can the bag easily if it gets dirty
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
This bag is super cute. I use to use it for my makeup. I love it and it would fit all my little makeup.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this bag. It's definitely pretty with a lot of room to hold items. :)