suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

Me encanta Todo lo que sea de Victoria secret me encanta lo amo lo uso todo los días en mi habitación y mi ropa lo amo me encanta

Product reviewed: Victoria's Secret Pink Lemonade Body Mist 8.4 Fl Oz

I absolutely love this body spray! Smells delicious. Nice lemon and fruity fragrance. Ever since I had my 4th child. My head hurts with strong fragrance. But this is very light. I was so excited I was able to purchase this online, originally got from the store. Not sure if it's still sold in stores. Pretty packaging. Fast delivery. Protective packaging. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and this company.

Product reviewed: Victoria's Secret Pink Lemonade Body Mist 8.4 Fl Oz

Firstly, I’m going to start by saying that this body spray was an absolute steal, I bought it for under £4 in the Victoria’s Secret semi annual sale when then had an extra 25% off all clearance. It has quickly become one of my favourite body sprays. I adore the packaging on this spray, I think it is cute, quirky and I love the colour pink. This definitely brightens up my dressing table. The scent is surprisingly similar to pink lemonade, which I was very pleased about as I enjoy this sweet and fruity smell, which isn’t too powerful and has just enough sweetness in it. As it is just a body spray, the scent doesn’t last for too long, but there is plenty of product in the bottle and I don’t mind topping up when needed. Overall, I’ve given this product a 5 star rating as it met all my expectations for the price paid.