Victoria's Secret Pink Lemonade Body Mist 84 Fl Oz

Victoria's Secret Pink Lemonade Body Mist 8.4 Fl Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pink Lemonade Body Mist 8.4 Fl Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Caerphilly, Caerphilly
Victoria's Secret Pink Lemonade Body Mist 8.4 Fl Oz uploaded by Kirsty H.
Firstly, I’m going to start by saying that this body spray was an absolute steal, I bought it for under £4 in the Victoria’s Secret semi annual sale when then had an extra 25% off all clearance. It has quickly become one of my favourite body sprays. I adore the packaging on this spray, I think it is cute, quirky and I love the colour pink. This definitely brightens up my dressing table. The scent is surprisingly similar to pink lemonade, which I was very pleased about as I enjoy this sweet and fruity smell, which isn’t too powerful and has just enough sweetness in it. As it is just a body spray, the scent doesn’t last for too long, but there is plenty of product in the bottle and I don’t mind topping up when needed. Overall, I’ve given this product a 5 star rating as it met all my expectations for the price paid.

Looking for your answer?