Victoria's Secret Pink Large Wheelie uploaded by samiah j.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #41 in uncategorized

Victoria's Secret Pink Large Wheelie
  • "Love this bag it's really cute and it also has wheels.Great travel with on the plane can use it as a carry-on." in 5 reviews
Maridania C.
It is super durable and comfortable to carry, it is a bag of those that lasts for a lifetime by the type of material in which it is made, making it tough and for different uses whether for trips or to carry gym clothes, Its design is very nice and compact.
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
My favorite bag to use for short trips. I love that it rolls (because I love to come back with souvenirs) and it does work as carry-on for those who wonder. The fabric is also thick and very durable, the zippers are strong with large pull-tabs. i would recommend to the people i know. :)I have this bag in pink and I love it! I bought it about 4 years ago to use on a flight to New York. I was very happy to find that it held up for my flights to and from and I still use it, present day. In my opinion this is great price because they really do hold up well under pressure and they are so cute! I definitely recommend and will repurchase if it ever one day does fall apart! #musesofinfluencer
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I love this it's super big and you can fit a lot of things into it the prize is amazing for this and you can get in in literally almost any mall in Victoria's Secret foreal I love it once you get it you're going to use it all the time
aliyah w.
Detroit, MI
I love this bag it holds all of my thing when I'm going out 1-10 I give it a 10 it's was most certainly not disappointing it was expensive as hell but I could afford it I would recommend to teen for like sleep overs
kristin g.
I just wanted to say that this item is fantastic! I ordered this item and it arrived two days before it was expected to arrive and I was so happy about that. The tote bag is huge and I used it for the first time when I went to the pool, I was able to fit 3 towels, my laptop and a few extras without over filling the bag. The style and decor is nice, just have to take extra care because the straps have sequins on them and without the proper care they can easily come off. Other than that, I love my tote bag and I finally have something to use for the beach, pool or wherever I wish to take my bag, and the price was very reasonable.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Great bag with very good quality! Victoria's secret is a little on the expensive side but the bags to me are pretty reasonable. They're big so they're perfect for someone like me who over packs!
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Victoria's Secret has always been famous for there logo branded clothing and sexy lengeraie ,but they also have the best perfumes, lotions and makeup cases and travel accessories! This bag is an awesome travel bag with wheels for easy traveling and who doesn't like the VS logo showing for everyone to see that they travel in style? This bag has plenty of room for going away for a weekend or just overnight . I just love this awesome bag!
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I bought this bag about a year ago because it is so light weight for luggage, lots of pockets on the inside to hold makeup or smaller things a couple larger pockets on the outside. It rolls around great, I've never had a problem with the quality since it's held up and I love the Pink all over it ;)
Amber C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this bag i think it is super cute and it is big enough to fit most if not all of the stuff you need. i like that it is black so it goes with more stuff. The design is also nice and i really like the strap. Victorias Secret can be expensive but its good quality so you get what you pay for.
Natalie R.
Russell Springs, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Victoria's Secret. Personally i think the prices are high though. what is your opinion?
Dominique W.
Are these bags qualities worth the price?
Beatriz L.
Porto
Does anyone know how large it really is???
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
When you travel with this bad do your things get damaged?
Alessia S.
Cassibile, SR
Is it large and capable?