Victoria's Secret Pink Hot Petals Body Mist

by Victoria's Secret Pink

Be hot. Stay cute. Chill out. This season, your fave spring break vibes heat up with tropical, coastal and desert- inspired notes. Refreshing body mist shows skin some love with conditioning aloe and a subtle hint of scent.

Victoria's Secret Pink Hot Petals has Fruity floral, Sundrenched Coconut & Pink Lotus scent that you'll surely love!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pink Hot Petals Body Mist!
How would you rate this product?
ROSIE J.
Anaheim, CA
Victoria's Secret Pink Hot Petals Body Mist uploaded by ROSIE J.
I absolutely love this body spray. It has a coconut/floral scent. I got it for $10 when it was on sale. The scent lasts throughout the day. It was worth buying.
Milquely S.
Jersey City, NJ
Victoria's Secret Pink Hot Petals Body Mist uploaded by Milquely S.
Hands down to this body mist is the best. I love the smell of it and how it last on my skin. I repurchase this again before it goes out of season. This is how much I love this scent & spray.
Maggie F.
buckeye rd
Victoria's Secret Pink Hot Petals Body Mist uploaded by Maggie F.
Love this scent super fresh and packing super cute!! I also had to have lotion I like sets!! So these scents was on sale at local vs store so I definitely loaded up on some of my favorite scents.. Cant wait to go back and use my 30 dollar off coupon!!
Jessica H.
Buffalo, MO
All time favorite smell. It’s girlie fresh clean. It isn’t an over powering smell either but it lasts! I usually stock up when it is on sale. I believe it’s discontinued now though 😭
Kyla E.
Beloit
Victoria's Secret Pink Hot Petals Body Mist uploaded by Kyla E.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I love this body mist it has a summery vibe/smell to it it’s a mist but the strong smell is everlasting I always get compliments when I wear it I got it Victoria's Secret Pink Hot Petals Body Mistat pink for a very good price I recommend to others who love to smell good.
Megan G.
Monticello, KY
Victoria's Secret Pink Hot Petals Body Mist uploaded by Megan G.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This stuff smells amazing!! I also got it when they were having the $10 sale! The smell lasts all day and every time I wear it I always get complimentsVictoria's Secret Pink Hot Petals Body Mist
Tamara T.
Orlando, FL
ADORABLE packaging! I love this scent soo much. It is super sweet and nice. Last long and would last even longer with layering. I love wearing this.
Shawntell M.
Fresno, CA
This body mist smells so good, especially after it sits into the skin or clothing. I work at Victoria’s Secret and I always use this body mist to smell good. It has a long lasting smell to it too and I love it.
ᴬᴺᴺᴵᴱ ᴳ.
Broken Arrow, OK
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
One of my favorite scents. It is on the stronger side but it’s a great smell. In my opinion, it’s very summery due to the floral notes.
shahin M.
Love the scent. It's a gift so I don't know how expensive it is. Easy for travelling. Stays long on you. Would recommend.

Looking for your answer?