Victoria's Secret Pink Glow On With Citrus Clay Face And Body Mask uploaded by Roxy D.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Clay all day and get your spa sesh on. These skin-soothing face and body masks are infused with targeted treatments to solve your skin worries.

Brighten up Buttercup. Perk up a tired complexion with Yellow Clay and Citrus Extracts. A burst of White Tea energizes. Olive Oil soothes.

HERE’S HOW:
Smooth on a thin layer to freshly washed skin, avoiding eyes and lips. Leave on for 10 minutes. Bliss out. Rinse. Pat dry. Mask up to 3 times a week.

Details:

• 7 oz. each
  • Domestic
  • Limited Edition

Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
I am in love with this mask. I use it in the mornings before work or after a long Night out and it is definitely refreshing and energizing mask the smell and feel wakes you up and feels so amazing! Definitely get this if you’re in the market for a new mask!
Roxy D.
This glow on face make is only 15$ I recommend it! Especially if looking for a good affordable clay face mask from pink! #clayallday #glowon #citrusclay I’m low key upsessed with this face mask! I ordered mine online!
Jasmine H.
I just got this and I’m so obsessed with it! It’s so nice on my skin and a little goes a long way and applies very evenly. The packaging is really nice and there’s a good amount of product in the container. I will definitely continue to buy
Jill M.
Bridgeport, CT
I love the way this mask feels going on and my skin feels so smooth after and looks vibrant!! I bought all 3 kinds for 3 for $30 and they are going to last a long time!! I use them 3-4 times a week. Would definitely purchase again
|Nis.🤤|
Smells really good, feels very good, and isn’t too drying. usually clay masks dry my skin a lot but this one doesent. I just recently started using it so i don’t see any results yet, but i expect to see some soon.
Shelby E.
Amarillo, TX
Amazing! From the smell to how soft my face feels after using it! I’ve used this mask for a while now & it never disappoints! Definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Cherish T.
I love the citrus scent. This product leaves me shining like a star. I caught this product on sale for only FIVE dollars during the semi annual sale !!
#itsssahate l.
This product works so good I bought this just a week ago and I am already seeing results. The smell of it is just amazing I love everything about it.
Jahniza S.
It makes my skin glow and I love that about this 😍 totally worth buying it was super super super super good .
Lucy W.
Carlsile, Cumbria
I recently got this product off the Victoria secrete sale for £4.00 and I have not been left dissapointed . The packaging is great and very cute . It’s very easy to take place with and would be great to take on hoilday . The smell to he product is amazing and the formula is great and goes on very nice and smooth . I must say this mask did wonders for my skins and left it feeling very rejuvenated. Totally would recommend this to anyone who just wants a chilled night and to relax