BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The cutest bag, the sexiest night: an attached key ring, shimmering pinks offer glamour on the go. A must for on-the-go glam, this zippered mini bag keeps beauty essentials on hand and at the ready.

Buy on Amazon
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I love the promos where you get a bag with purchase! Lord knows I spend enough! They threw this bag in on a purchase and I have had it for a year or so atleast! It's perfect for my little feminine products like... well feminine products lol but nail files and clippers. Emergency polish. Glosses! Great to have handy!
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN
This is great and small enough if you need a coin purse but otherwise there's nothing that I would really use it for unless I'd small enough makeup to go into this bag.
Alexandra C.
This Little Cute Pouch I Use For My Change . It's Ap Convent And I Don't Know What Lese To Use It For So I Put My Pocket Change In There Lol ..
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Gave this to a friend for her birthday and she has been using it ever since. She absolutely loves it!! Super cute and girly.
Cassie S.
Clovis, CA
Cute bag. I love their accessories. Price is not always great but usually they have some kind of deal or coupon.