Victoria's Secret Pink Fresh Vanillas Feel Flirty Body Lotion uploaded by Julia V.Victoria's Secret Pink Fresh Vanillas Feel Flirty Body Lotion uploaded by Candice A.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy on Amazon
Candice A.
Pink fresh vanilla feel flirty body lotion is one of my favorite lotions. I use it daily and decided to give this lotion as gifts for Christmas this year. It has such a nice smell and it isn't overpowering. Def a perfect gift for just about anyone, including myself.
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
I love the PINK line of beauty products, I wish the clothing wasnt so fitted for the tall girls of the world because being 5'2 nothing fits. The beauty is always nice especially this line. I like the fresh one the best, and also they usually always have a special going on and the associates are very helpful
Kass C.
Portsmouth, VA
Smells so good. I use it after shaving my legs. It feels really nice. Would recommend.
Julia V.
I'm a super fan of Victoria's Secret Pink Eau De Parfum and this is one of my favorite body lotion. I use it a lot and I want to try the Dream On version. Is a little expensive, but I bought it anyway.