MakeupFace MakeupBronzerVictoria's Secret
Pink Fresh Freesia Bronzing Shimmer Stick

Victoria's Secret Pink Fresh Freesia Bronzing Shimmer Stick

by Victoria's Secret

Pink Bronzing shimmer stick Another day in paradise fresh freesia and water hyacinth

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pink Fresh Freesia Bronzing Shimmer Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Karolyne M.
Victoria's Secret Pink Fresh Freesia Bronzing Shimmer Stick uploaded by Karolyne M.
I am very white and this product gives enough color to my legs, but I do not recommend using it with light clothes because the color passes, it does not stay on the skin. I don't use it in swimming pools or beaches either because it goes away with the water. I recommend it for night activities as it is bright. soy muy blanca y este producto le da color suficiente a mis piernas, pero no lo recomiendo usar con ropa clara pues el color se pasa, no se queda aderido a la piel. tampoco lo uso en piscinas o playas porque con el agua se va. Lo recomiendo para actividades de noche ya que tiene brillo.

Looking for your answer?