BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Pink Fresh & Clean Shimmer Mist by Victoria's Secret for Women - 8.4 oz Body Mist

Kristin M.
Kristin M.
I LOVE THIS MIST SO MUCH! I just purchased another two bottles for myself and an additional 2 bottles for my sister in case they discontinue it. She loved it, too. So, you know - birthday present! It leaves a fresh and clean scent on your skin. There is minimal shimmer on your skin - but did you really want to look like you got hit with a glitter bomb if it was more? The coconut scent reminds me of laying on the sand at the island or a romantic summer night with my husband (who loves this scent on me, too). I believe I paid $10 for one 2.5 fl oz bottle. But VS usually has a two for one sale or something similar. It just depends when you visit their store/online store. I've read other reviews that the scent doesn't last long. I've used this mist while layering it with lotions and perfume and I've also used it alone and the scent lasts several hours for me. It's small enough to carry in your purse if you feel the need for a touch up just in case the scent does drift off. This is one mist I'd recommend to family, friends, and influensters!
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Toms River, NJ
Love the scent of this body mist. Also the shimmer is a really nice touch, I bought it on sale for five dollars. I would not spend $18 (which is how much it is full price) because it does not last long. I would buy it again but I would wait for it to go on sale again.
Dennitra S.
Dennitra S.
Charlotte, NC
I love all the scents from the Victoria secret line they smell great and last forever! The sales they have on the smaller bottles are great as well there isn't a fragrance I wouldn't wear it sometimes hard for me to choose so I end up getting all of them!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Bridgeton, MO
I love this product! It has a super great scent that lasts longer than any other body mist I have ever used. The shimmer in the product isn't too much and adds a cute touch to any type of look. The packaging is also adorable which is an added bonus!
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Lilburn, GA
Ooo I love this perfume. It smelled really good and it's not too strong of a smell it's just perfect. It's a long lasting and fresh smell. I really enjoy the smell it's like really good and you don't get tired of it. I really recommend this.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Waldorf, MD
In love with this spry and shimmer mist! It smells so wonderful and I always get compliments! Plus I adore the extra shimmer which makes me pop throughout the day! I definitely would recommend this to every girl I know!
Medina B.
Medina B.
Des Plaines, IL
The only scent I wear now! It is not strong and I get a lot of compliments on it. It's safe enough to wear at work as it won't bother people who are sensitive to smells. Plus the added sparkles are my favorite part!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Parker, CO
Victoria Secret always has the best perfume and lotion, but out of all of them, this is my personal favorite!! It has a light fresh sent that leaves your body simmering in the sunlight!! Who wouldn't love that??
Jovi B.
Jovi B.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SCENT. I get soooo many compliments from this scent. I love how it's a nice scent that just gives you a good nauseating feeling. My boyfriend loves it most because he says it smells best .
gabrielle J.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
I love the smell of this product! It smells so great and I like the shimmers of it. I put in my legs to have super shimmery legs and it looks great! It last me a long time so I don't always have to buy it.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH
This scent is so light and fresh. I love it. It's always hard to find though