Victoria's Secret Pink Fresh And Fierce Body Mist uploaded by Jasmine G.Victoria's Secret Pink Fresh And Fierce Body Mist uploaded by Evelyn M.Victoria's Secret Pink Fresh And Fierce Body Mist uploaded by Alicia W.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Desiree G.
Obsessed, call me all you want but this is the best scent I've ever come in contact with, it's so sweet smelling and looks so cute. I remember the first day I wore it my friend stuffed her face in my back, trying to get a better scent of it. I've used it so often I'm almost out. Recommend it completely. LOVE PINK
Jasmine G.
I LOVE PINK! Victoria's Secret Pink sprays are all I really wear for fragrances! I wear different ones everyday. They have super cute packaging and amazing scents for everyone. They are not that expensive either and well worth it!
Justine D.
What's a more perfect name than "fresh and fierce all over" body mist? This spray will leave you feeling that way when you're in a rush and you just need a spritz or two to freshen up. There are times, especially living in Florida, when I feel that I smell (even when I don't) and a spritz or two of this leaves me feeling refreshed and ready to conquer the rest of the day. Even the smallest of things have you feeling self conscious at times.
Megan C.
Gainesville, FL
I really enjoy the Pink All Over Body Mist! It's great for everyday wear in the office or to class. You don't want to be wasting your perfume but you still want something that's light but also long-lasting. This product is exactly that. I always spray it before I go out for the day and I constantly get complemented on my smell.
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
I love Victoria's Secret! LOVE IT!!! There is not one single VS item that I've ever bought that I do not like. The brand is quite pricey but if you shop sales you're good to go and then some! The scent is super clean and just good smelling. It is long lasting but not overpowering.
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
I love all of Victoria's Secret products. This body spray is one of my favorites. The Pink body sprays are all amazing scents. I use this smell over and over again. There is no alternatives. You can always find sales on this product making it even more worth the value.
Allyssa M.
Waco, TX
Such a go-to body mist! Multiple friends have used this mist for years and I finally had to get some for myself! I love how fresh the smell is, and that it isn't overwhelmingly strong. Lasts pretty much all day, and definitely affordable for the size.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
I love these body mists from pink Victoria's Secret! I've worn these scents since high school. Perfect for a little everyday spritz. They also make great gifts. They usually have pretty good discounts during their semi annual sales.
Randi E.
Akron, OH
What a smell! So pretty. I get asked all the time what I'm wearing. Bought it from Victoria Secrets. Love the bottle. Easy to put in my purse and go. Only way I can describe it, is it's such a pretty smell.
Amber C.
Smithville, TN
All over body spray describes me perfectly when it comes to smelling good because I cant just spray my neck and wrist! This smells INCREDIBLE! And it's strong enough to last for HOURS but soft enough that you can actually spray a few squirts without smothering someone in your scent!