BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #71 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Be extra and sparkle on. Shimmer all day and all night with scented party glow perfection. This refreshing shimmer mist adds a subtle scent and soft, luminous glow.

• 250 ml/8.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I got the fresh and clean body spray from the Victoria secret website during a sale, the scent really makes you feel fresh and clean! I keep it in my book bag for school because I have to go to a barn so sometimes I don’t smell that great! But this spray covers up the smell on my clothes
Erin M.
Jasper, AL
Nature's Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & NailsVictoria's Secret Pink Fresh And Clean Shimmer Mist such a great fragrance and it shimmer too!! This has always been my summer go to fragrance. It just smells fresh and clean as the name says and adds a little hint of sparkle too.
Kaylynn M.
hopewell
VS PINK is one of my favorite stores! I bought myself the fresh and clean spray a few months ago. It bottle is so cute and the “fresh” scent lasts for HOURS. It really does make you feel fresh and clean. I will be purchasing this body mist again.
Brittany B.
This is my favorite body spray. Like it's name suggests it smells super clean and fresh. Whether right out of the shower or on the go, this is my go to. I always feel refreshing after using it.
Madison M.
yall anything from Victorias secret is always good whether it's the perfumes, body mist, or the lotion. Not only does it smell wonderful and makes you feel sexy but it's affordable and it last awhile. unfortunately this body mist doesn't last all day like perfume does. but it does last a couple of hours to give you a boost of refresh smell to your body. It fits anywhere. your purse or car. It is a strong smell but it's not too strong where it would bother your nose. 5 stars for sure!
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
This is a awesome product! It has a great scent and it lasts! Also this is a shimmer spray and the shimmer is just enough. It's not overpowering and it also lasts!
Cynthia M.
tulsa
I really love this so much I love to use it in the summer. I love to use it in the summer because you can put shorts on and this shimmer. You will look to good that they will ask you what you are wearing. I really recommend this to y’all.
Kristin M.
I LOVE THIS MIST SO MUCH! I just purchased another two bottles for myself and an additional 2 bottles for my sister in case they discontinue it. She loved it, too. So, you know - birthday present! It leaves a fresh and clean scent on your skin. There is minimal shimmer on your skin - but did you really want to look like you got hit with a glitter bomb if it was more? The coconut scent reminds me of laying on the sand at the island or a romantic summer night with my husband (who loves this scent on me, too). I believe I paid $10 for one 2.5 fl oz bottle. But VS usually has a two for one sale or something similar. It just depends when you visit their store/online store. I've read other reviews that the scent doesn't last long. I've used this mist while layering it with lotions and perfume and I've also used it alone and the scent lasts several hours for me. It's small enough to carry in your purse if you feel the need for a touch up just in case the scent does drift off. This is one mist I'd recommend to family, friends, and influensters!
Maria H.
Jackson , TN
My favorite of all time fragrances mist love love this mist always buy this smells soo good it one of the it’s actually the best mist its pricey but once it goes on sale it’s worth the buy yes i would purchase as many time as i could
Desiree G.
Obsessed, call me all you want but this is the best scent I've ever come in contact with, it's so sweet smelling and looks so cute. I remember the first day I wore it my friend stuffed her face in my back, trying to get a better scent of it. I've used it so often I'm almost out. Recommend it completely. LOVE PINK
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH
This scent is so light and fresh. I love it. It's always hard to find though
How do u get the product