BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

With conditioning aloe and a subtle hint of scents or longer-lasting fragrance.

Gabrielle R.
Nashville , IN
I LOVE this product. It smells amazing, it lasts all day too. The bottle it comes in is so cute! It's an amazing price for the fluid ounce especially since it lasts all day. The scent is wonderful. You smell great and fresh, very well put together but not over doing it. I wear it just about anywhere. I definitely recommend this product.
Ashley B.
This body spray smells really Good! It doesn't last all that long though so you have to keep reapplying, but I think it is worth it
Kristen G.
Fresh and clean is one of my favorite perfumes from Victoria's Secret. It smells so good and isn't too strong smelling
Daisy D.
Newark, CA
Yes! Must have for my beach bag. I love this one and I always have it with me in my bag or purse.
Jeanette M.
Van Nuys, CA
I use the body spray everyday! Very yummy smell to it , and it does last me almost all day.

Amazon