BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Springtime, fresh laundry and bright skies. New day, new goals.  Perfect for Sunday Funday and kicking it on campus.

About the product:

• 250 ml/8.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

Jennifer M.
Detroit, MI
I love this smell to wear everyday to work it running around doing errands. It has a very clean pleasant smell and there is no hurting on your pocket to purchase which is a plus. I would recommend this to anyone that likes a fresh smell not strong
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I don't usually buy body spray - it doesn't last that long and the fragrances are usually a bit sweet or fruity for my taste. I smelled this one randomly the last time I was at VS and was surprised with how clean and fresh the fragrance really was (good name). It doesn't feel too young for me and I can put on a good amount without it being overpowering. I see myself using this a lot during the summer months after spending time on the beach when I want a quick freshen up scent but nothing too heavy. The price is right too - I have been using it for a while and still have plenty of left and can easily wait for a good sale to get more.
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
Best body mist hands down. I use this product once I come out of the shower. The smell is amazing. I have both the full size and travel size in my purse. It’s just one of the those things you need in your bag for those hot summer days when you just want to smell good and feel refreshed. Recommend this product 100%
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
I've always purchased my fragrances from bath & body works, but PINK was having a sale & I got this Fresh & Clean body mist for only $7. I'm questioning why I've never purchased it before! I've used it religiously & have barely made a dent in the product. I've either sprayed it on my body before I got dressed, or just used it afterwards & will notice the smell hours after.. Definitely long lasting & well worth the money. It's such a refreshing smell, too! Love it.
Yasmine F.
I love the scent! It smells so fresh and a little bit fruity. But there are a couple of flaws. With the new packaging, there’s also a new spritzer. For whatever reason vs PINK decided to make it spray more product but it sprays it in an unflattering way. If I spray once or twice on my neck it looks like I’ve been exercising and sweating for hours. Also it only lasts about 5 mins before fading away. Definitely think the regular Victoria’s Secret ones are better as they last much longer.
emily j.
franklin square
absolutely love this body mist, for me it’s an everyday wear, it’s kind of a sweet and happy smell to me, i have bought this for the fourth time now after running out bc i use it so often, it is cute packaging and an amazing scent
Amy N.
Sparks, NV
So like the name says, the smell is more clean. It has a bitter smell if you know what I mean but it still smells great. I usually spray this after I change in PE to smell better. I would recommend though.
Caitlin S.
This is one of my all time favorite scents. It smells amazing and the scent actually lasts. The bottle is super pretty as well and the sprayer works really well if you want to spray in a concentrated area. This lasts longer than bath and body works and is worth the money. I highly recommend.
Rain P.
oxnard
I love this product it has an amazing smell, it does smell Fresh and clean, I have the matching lotion too. I definitely recommend this product, it will leave you smelling clean like u just got out of the shower!
Therese L.
I love the smell of this body mist, and the price is just right too! The bottle is super cute and very bright which I like. The only thing I don’t like about this body mist is that the scent only last for a certain period of time. But overall I love this!
Karen A.
A good scent for everyday?

back