BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Smooth. Love. Repeat. Layer up under your favorite mists for an added dose of scent + softness. Springtime, fresh laundry and bright skies. New day, new goals.

Perfect for: Sunday Funday and kicking it on campus.

About the product:

• 236 ml/8 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

• Does this lotion smells good?3 Answers
  • Is this very moisturizing? 5 Answers
  • Is the smell too strong? And what's your favorite scent from this...3 Answers
Victoria's Secret Pink Fresh And Clean Body Lotion
  • "Of all the different scents from Victoria's Secret Pink lotions, this is my favorite! It is simple and not too strong. This product does a really good job of hydrating your skin. I would continue purchasing this item." in 20 reviews
  • "I love this motion so much it smells good the packaging is cute and I got it on sale it's going to last me a long time" in 6 reviews
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
This has been my smell for years and they still have it! Really sweet. It’s definitely smells fresh and clean and flirty to me. I believe the lotion is longer lasting than the mist. At first it’s a little too strong and then the smell blends well into your skin and softens.
Megan S.
Have used this product for years. Love the smell. Love the packaging. It says it’s Fresh Apple and Lily. It also says it has aloe, oat and grape seed extracts along with vitamins E and C. I buy it for the sweet smell more than anything. Its great for the spring and summer. I don’t think it’s that great at moisturizing though. So if you have super dry skin, you might want to try something else.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
I received this lotion as a free gift during Black Friday. I usually never buy body lotion from PINK or Victorias Secret, but I like their products! I love how big the packaging is and it lasts forever! However, this lotion seems somewhat sticky after I apply
Zana S.
Gainesville, FL
So I always have the product on hand because my best friend buys it for me during the holidays. I use it almost everyday because it smells nice and last all day long. I would definitely use it again and will continue to use it daily.
Noritza M.
Federal Way , WA
This is one of the best lotions I have tried!! It leaves my skin very soft and moisturized. The smell stays on your skin all day, I always get compliments at work. The scent is very fresh and feminine. It says on the back it consists of Fresh Apple and Lily scent. I would definitely repurchase. The bottle is huge too!!
abigail e.
cana, VA
i have the lotion and body spray and it makes me feel and smell so refreshed!! it’s very long lasting and the lotion makes my skin feel so moisturized after a hot shower! i would buy again, i love almost all their scents! super cute packaging too!
Nicole C.
El Dorado, AR
Love the fresh and clean from Victoria's Secret. It smells good, and smells super clean, but the lotion is just more of a scent. It's not one of those that has any benefits other than the smell. It soaks into my skin.
Kennedy G.
McKenzie
This product has a great smell and is really cute. The problem is I feel like it is not at all moisturizing. It just leaves my skin feeling oily (which i hate!!) rather than moisturizing. I wouldn’t recommend this if you’re looking for a good lotion.
Breianna H.
Dallas, TX
This product smells amazing and offers great moisture! I purchased it the PINK store during one of their sales. The smells lasts all day and little goes a long way, which makes the product last longer.
Sarah N.
Does what it’s suppose to (moisturize) I love the smell especially when i just get out of the shower and use it . It smells heavenly and feels good on the skin . I would purchase again because for the value I think it’s a great deal
Genedra T.
Is this very moisturizing?
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I have been looking for lotion for my hands and my daughter turned me onto this pink lotion I really love using this product
Sydney J.
Vernon Hills , IL
Is the smell too strong? And what's your favorite scent from this pink collection. I have been wanting to try this body lotion for a while because I have tried all the other ones and they are all amazing!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion smells good?
Selena R.
How much did y'all buy this for?