Shivani P.

Who else wishes they still sent those coupon sets in the mail?

Ashley N.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Grand Rapids, MI
3 years, 5 months ago
Me! I'm more likely to remember to use my coupons if I have a hard copy
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
3 years, 6 months ago
They still send them! They're not as great deals as they used to be but I still get coupons for money off purchases and free undies sometimes.
casey m.
casey m.
Los Angeles, CA
3 years, 6 months ago
I receive coupons all the time
Heather B.
Heather B.
Killeen, TX
I DO!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Pratt, KS
3 years, 6 months ago
I still get the VS ones but not the pink :/
Sammi K.
I still do!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I still get VS coupons all the time. Everyday I seem to get a different catalog. Do you have a VS credit card? I find I get more offers and coupons by using their Angels card.