Camille S.
Salem, MA

Which one do you find yourself shopping at more? Victoria's Secret or VS PINK?

alexandra c.
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
4 years, 8 months ago
VS pink unless I'm just getting bras/underwear
Christine A.
Christine A.
Angola, NY
4 years, 8 months ago
I'm both. The undies in pink are usually cheaper so that's helpful.... But I still like some of the other undies because they leave no lines at all! I don't wear the pink bras... I do love there yoga pants!!! I can't count how many pairs I own.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
4 years, 8 months ago
More attracted to Pink, probably because of my age demographic that they appeal to.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Richmond, VA
Vs pink
Maja M.
Maja M.
Tolleson, AZ
4 years, 9 months ago
Generally vs because the night gowns and bras
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Since I am a younger girl VS Pink
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
4 years, 9 months ago
Definitely Victoria's Secret. PINK is being over run by high school kids.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Nashua, NH
4 years, 9 months ago
The regular bras are better quality but the VS pink are cuter with more underwear styles to choose from.