Kaitlyn H.
Rochester , NY

Which is better yoga boot cut or yoga leggings?

Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
3 years, 5 months ago
I love both I don't think either one is better than the other but I buy the leggings more often!
Irini R.
Irini R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
3 years, 5 months ago
I love both but I've been buying more yoga leggings lately!
Crissy M.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
San Diego, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
Depends on how comfortable with how tight the pants will be. Boot cutt gives you a looser fit compared to the leggings which are skin tight. They are both comfortable though. Can't go wrong.
Leighann T.
Leighann T.
I prefer the leggings!
Carley L.
Carley L.
San Antonio, TX
3 years, 7 months ago
Leggings, I don't like a lot of material moving around down by my ankles when I walk!
Tania C.
Emily l.
Emily l.
Ames, IA
3 years, 7 months ago
Depends on what kind of shoes I'm wearing for boots I like leggings but for flats and running shoes I like bootcut