Tabitha H.
Birmingham, AL

Whats your favorite item in the VS Pink Collection?

Maranda K.
Maranda K.
3 years, 8 months ago
NFL collection
alexandra c.
alexandra c.
3 years, 9 months ago
Jackets and sweat pants with sparkles!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Saint Louis, MO
4 years, 3 months ago
I love the sweatshirt thats black in the front with white letters that says pink and on the back its white with black letters. too cute!
Sara P.
Sara P.
NESCONSET, NY
4 years, 3 months ago
The campus sweat pants! Most comfortable things EVER!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
4 years, 4 months ago
I have a couple of items from the NFL collection..I love them! Also my terra cotta (I think that's the material? Idk) light jacket and shorts, my fav thing to wear on a summer night after all day nj the sun !
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Austin, TX
Hoodies and perfumes!
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Irasburg, VT
4 years, 4 months ago
I've never had a problem with my vs bras losing the wire, but that's normal wear and tear
Diana V.
Diana V.
NEW HAVEN, MI
4 years, 4 months ago
Love their hoodies and sweat pants I have a pair of each that I bough three years ago and they are still going strong.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Springfield, MO
4 years, 4 months ago
Definitely the sweatpants and hoodies!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Kissimmee, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Either the sweat pants or hoodies they are very comfy and stylish and by far worth the price