Kayla G.
Fayetteville , TN

What's the most popular scent of lotion/perfume???

Ashley N.
Ashley N.
San Diego, CA
I love Angel the most :)
Brittany b.
Brittany b.
Avondale , AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The Victoria secret fantasies are my top favorite. I love pure seduction and love spell body mists, every time I wear it I get stopped!
Michele G.
Michele G.
3 years, 6 months ago
I personally love the bombshell one but there is a lot to choose from
Gina S.
Gina S.
3 years, 6 months ago
I don't know on what's most popular, but I would be careful buying it because I had a bad reaction to their perfumes and I usually don't have a problem with perfumes!
Mary L.
Mary L.
Lynnfield, MA
3 years, 6 months ago
Not sure the most popular, but my fave it "The Body" in the light pink bottle.
Anna J.
Anna J.
3 years, 6 months ago
I agree.... the Angel collection is by far my favorite
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
Eugene, OR
3 years, 6 months ago
The Angel collection are real nice scents.
Evelynn D.
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
3 years, 6 months ago
Mostly anything that's by pink and tropical smells too.