Samantha I.
Grand Rapids, MI

What is your favorite item at this store? I LOVE it all!

Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
3 years, 7 months ago
I love the undies and also the campus sweatpants
Jordyn U.
Jordyn U.
3 years, 7 months ago
I love the undies, but the leggings are a staple for my wardrobe in the Fall & Winter!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
3 years, 7 months ago
Most likely their workout clothes or their underwear I live for the 4 for 25 on the underwear or is it 5 for 25? I can't remember!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
3 years, 7 months ago
I love their workout clothes!
Haley A.
Haley A.
3 years, 7 months ago
I love the thick pullovers for the winter. :)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Oshkosh, WI
3 years, 8 months ago
Love the leggings, crews and half zips!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Leggings & yoga pants!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
3 years, 8 months ago
Underwear, sweaters, bra and perfume
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
3 years, 8 months ago
I love their campus sweats, leggings, bralettes tees and undies.
Markeytia A.
Markeytia A.
Detroit, MI
3 years, 8 months ago
Amber romance line and everything else.