Yolanda D.

Mary L.
Mary L.
Lynnfield, MA
3 years, 6 months ago
5 for 25 is a pretty good deal. You can't often find single (nice) pairs at discount stores like Marshall's for less than that even. I've found that VS are better quality.
Evelynn D.
Evelynn D.
3 years, 6 months ago
If you sign up for reward they often send a free panty coupon in the mail
Chelsey A.
Chelsey A.
Grandview, IN
3 years, 6 months ago
I agree the panties are high priced.... but when timed right and they have a sale going on and I have a $10 reward it makes them not so expensive.
member-e17af074c
member-e17af074c
St Petersburg, FL
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes I agree their panties are a little expensive but it's worth it they're comfortable and very sexy