Raquel L.

Pink is becoming its own store! who is happy?

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lake Village, IN
3 years, 10 months ago
Only in certain places. Not all stores are becoming independent.
Heather D.
Heather D.
3 years, 10 months ago
I have one in my mall and I am obsessed
Imani P.
Imani P.
Brooklyn, NY
ME!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Galax, VA
4 years ago
Really? I love Pink, I really do but I think the fit is a little funky on most of their products and they are made of cheap quality fabric. I'm excited to see if they expand their line any since they'll have their own store!
Robin Y.
Robin Y.
4 years ago
Pink is overrated. It is too pricey!!! I can get the same stuff that just doesn't say pink at other stores for cheaper and it lasts longer!