Melissa S.
Saint Charles, MO

Is anyone else a huge fan of the no-show panties? Do you love the colors/patterns?

alexandra c.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
North Augusta, SC
5 years, 8 months ago
I love the colors and patterns! they are so cute
Gabrielle U.
Gabrielle U.
Bayonne, NJ
5 years, 8 months ago
I LOVE them!! So comfy! I just wish they made nude ones without sparkles!! Definitely don't want that showing through a white dress!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
5 years, 9 months ago
Love them and the colors/patterns! Very comfortable!
Ally H.
Ally H.
5 years, 9 months ago
They are so comfy and great to wear under Yoga pants
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Yes i like em
Amy N.
Amy N.
APO, AE
5 years, 9 months ago
Yes. I am actually only buying no show these days.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Central, SC
5 years, 9 months ago
Yes, love them! Especially with yoga pants since that is a big thing for me (no panty line). I do love the colors as well!
Alana P.
Alana P.
Aberdeen, NC
5 years, 9 months ago
I love the patterns better, guess I'm more of a girly girl