Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH

If you could buy one thing from PINK, what would you buy? I'd invest in a ton of yoga pants.

Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
1 year, 4 months ago
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Yoga pants all the way!
laura b.
laura b.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yoga pants and underwear!
Maelan D.
Maelan D.
Siloam Spgs, AR
1 year, 6 months ago
Leggings/yoga pants or underwear!
Melissa Z.
underwear and bras
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
1 year, 7 months ago
yoga pants for sure. they are my go to pants
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Huntersville, NC
1 year, 7 months ago
Bras! Now that they FINALLY have DD sizes, I go over to the Pink side instead of regular VS. I have so many already :)
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
1 year, 8 months ago
I totally agree with you!! I love their sweat pants!! They are so comfortable!! I love them because I have a really hard time finding sweat pants that fit my legs (I have a rather large behind and long legs) and I never have an issue when I go here!! The only problem I have is that they are crazy expensive!! I really with they would lower the prices of their clothing!!
Tiearra T.
Tiearra T.
Houston , TX
1 year, 9 months ago
i would probably invest in a bra because they are so adorable and they last really long and they are worth the price you pay