Rio R.

Has anyone bought the new Valentines Panties? how do they fit?

Kim K.
Kim K.
Irving, TX
3 years, 8 months ago
I bought them & they fit just as good as all of the other panties that I've bought from VS. They are really cute & I love them!
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Englewood, NJ
3 years, 8 months ago
I have they fit pretty well and they are really cute!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
3 years, 8 months ago
I bought a pair and I agree with Brittany, they fit just like all other panties, just different designs. I love them (:
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
3 years, 8 months ago
I have and they fit like all other panties? The size didn't change, just the patterns and designs.