Serena L.
West Columbia, SC

Do your VS Bras smell funny or is it just me.

Holly H.
Holly H.
Anniston
3 weeks, 2 days ago
I purchased three last week and yes they smell that way and I have washed and washed them washed and I don't own any animals so I'm going to give them a call.
Mella R.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
1 month, 1 week ago
I’ve purchased 5 bras (T-shirt bras w/ padding) since November 2017 from VS online (if that matters) and all five including two from a order that had arrived this last week all smell like chemicals. I’ve contacted customer service about this today after airing the new ones out for a few days with the smell still lingering, The lady I spoke with was rather rude and told me she hasn’t heard any types of complaints about a chemical smell. She only told me to send them back and receive a replacement or refund, i’ll be returning store the two that I just purchased. The other three from November I had thrown away because one of them literally smelled like urine after me washing it one time. This is ridiculous.
Kara
Kara
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes. My bombshell bras smell like complete chemicals even after I wash them. Actually to be honest, they smell like PVC... Polyvinyl Chloride or what shower curtains are made of which is also a cancer causing plastic. Idk if the plastic is what the bras are shipped in to the store or if the plastic is actually in the bra. Whatever the case, I am a little disturbed and skeptical about wearing this bra now.
AZAJ 8.
AZAJ 8.
7 months ago
I have borax, white vinegar, and others to remove that smell all to no avail. Help.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Seaside Hgts, NJ
1 year, 9 months ago
They smell like chemicals. Even after washed.
Chelsea S.
Deepika S.
Deepika S.
Colorado Springs, CO
3 years, 8 months ago
I thought it was just me, but its whatever I just throw them into the washing machine