Jacklyn D.

Do you like that majority of their stuff says "PINK" across it?

Farley Tricia V.
Farley Tricia V.
San Diego, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
Grace E.
Grace E.
3 years, 8 months ago
Honestly no. I wish it was smaller on their products.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Kelso, WA
3 years, 8 months ago
Personally I do not like the branding, but for the age that the brand appeals to it is appropriate.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Madera, CA
3 years, 8 months ago
Yes i just hate when someone stops me and says "hey your shirt says "love pink" but your not wearing any pink" ughhh
Kaylin A.
Kaylin A.
Bald Knob, AR
3 years, 8 months ago
Some things i do and some things i don't
maizy b.
maizy b.
Dalton, OH
3 years, 8 months ago
I think it depends on who you are and what you look for in style if you're more of a conservative person I think just vs clothes would work better for you! Personally I love the logo!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Saint Charles, MO
3 years, 8 months ago
Victoria Secret PINK usually has PINK somewhere on almost everything. If you are looking for it not to have PINK trying the clothing section at just VS
aaliyah d.
aaliyah d.
Irmo, SC
I love the logo
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
3 years, 8 months ago
I don't typically like the stuff that has PINK across it, but I like the clothes with the little dog symbol on the right upper part. They're really cute!
Emily D.
Emily D.
3 years, 8 months ago
I'm go for more of the stuff that doesn't have "PINK" as the focus. I'm not so much about the sequence and flashy stuff.