BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Pink Eau de Parfum composed of artemesia, juniper berries, mandarin orange, violet leaf and bergamot, middle notes are peony, freesia, neroli, and lily in the valley. Base notes are sandalwood, musk, vanilla and vetiver.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Panties, tanks, bras, water bottles, phone cases, perfume, lotions, bags, hoodies, yoga pants, & occasionally a few free items?" in 723 reviews
  • "Go to store for panties and bras very good quality a little expensive but better to get something good thats going to last than to get something cheap and have to keep buying more every month." in 285 reviews
  • "Yes it is pricey but I use coupons that they send my thru the mail so I really don't spend over 30$ it's great quality and I don't mind spending much" in 223 reviews
  • "They have super cute comfortable clothes, yes a little on the pricey side, but the clothing is great quality and it lasts a long time, so worth the price." in 215 reviews
  • "I don't know what i would do without this store they have super cute panties well everything in this store is cute great quality little pricey but worth spending for i love when they have the 7 panties for $27" in 176 reviews
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I am currently riding the PINK train so hard lately & I just don't want to get off. Yeah, their clothing is expensive (but so is victoria's-secret & a lot of other higher end stores) I think people want it to be a Forever 21 but it's not. The clothes here are AMAZING quality, you're getting what you paid for. I keep things I get her for years, & they never show wear or tear. Their leggings are amazing, made out of great material, so stretchy & flattery, & their sweatshirts are my second favorite. I just recently got this "Cali Vibes" tank from there (sold in CA only) & I'm OBSESSED. It's so soft, it's flattering & it's fun to wear. I get a ton of compliments on it & it's one of my best purchases!!
Alicia C.
Obviously most women love victoria secret therefore live pink but its soo cute. I love how you can look cyte and even sexy while still in athletic or casual cothes. I like how pink has branched out from majority of their lines being gym clothes such as tights and spirts bras. The brand is quite expensive which i dont really understand. I would think the creators would want their clitges to be more accessible to a variety. Not cheap just reasonable. The quality is very on point though so i do understand why the pricepoint is where it is. I get mine from northwoods mall in charleston sc or tanger outlet store in Charleston. I love both stores. I def recommend this brand.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Pink is a Victoria’s Secret sister store. The difference between the two are that Pink doesn’t sell lingerie and it’s more affordable. They sell super cute bras, panties, lounge wear, pajamas, and workout clothes that are to die for! Everything I’ve ever bought from there was of great quality and has lasted for years! A few of my favorites are their sweatshirts with matching bottoms. Usually there are several different styles of bottoms that will match up with the sweatshirts, so there’s a huge variety and so many ways to wear them all. They’re cute, comfy, inexpensive, and from a brand who’s logo is infinitely famous. I also love the huge variety of yoga pants with numerous styles of sports bras to match. They always have sales going on in store AND online, that will allow you to save a ton of money! And then there’s their perfume & body product line that ranges from heavenly to sporty to fruity to classic VS. All are great and are pretty inexpensive. I highly recommend this store to anyone looking for cute, stylish, and sexy undergarments & lounge wear. You’re sure to find something you’ll love and at a price you can afford ♥️
Aalana V.
Minneapolis
Pink is a great place to shop and it's always been the rage since I was a kid although they are slowly dying out there clothing and underwear are cute anything in the store is very pricey but the material of the products are amazing and anyone who loves in style looks or cute looks I would recommend shipping here but, if your on a budget I suggest finding pink items in other retail stores because it's cheaper and more affordable giving you the same exact material and durability
Anna K.
Reisterstown, MD
I love Pink and Victoria’s Secret!!!

All of their products are so soft and comfortable, not to mention their entire beauty line!

So many people harp on the prices and yeah it’s not cheap but you’re getting good quality. Go to any other department store and you’ll still be paying $40-$60 for a good quality bra. The key to shopping here is finding the deals. If you’re on the apps or signed up for emails this is so easy! I just got 3 bras for $60 with free shipping so the total was $63 (with tax)!

They always have sales! PLUS they have their “semi-annual sales”, so if you want things cheap you can shop then! AND their customer service is some of the best I have ever seen!

Honestly, I don’t see why people are not fans of Pink and/or Victoria’s Secret. It’s one of my favorite places to go!
Alyssa J.
Scottdale, PA
Victoria’s Secret will always have my heart as far as bras and underwear go. I refuse to buy any other bra. They fit me so well and the employees are eager to help. I love the aspect of comfort that their clothing brings. I love the leggings, sweatshirts, and tee shirts as well. The quality of their slippers and other Christmas gift sets has gone down though in recent years. I hope that doesn’t reflect the rest of their products...
Sam M.
I used to love PINK products, and am a member of PINK nation as well as a VS credit card holder. However, I've noticed over the past few years that the quality of their apparel has gone WAY down. I've bought several pairs of leggings that got holes in them the first couple times I wore them (when they used to last forever!). At $50-60 a pair that's just not acceptable, and it's near impossible to find just plain black anymore. They all have laces, mesh, crazy designs, etc. which is fine except when I'm just looking to add basics to my wardrobe! Also their bra sizing is not true to size. I'm a 32D and depending on the particular bra, some fit and some don't. Just a disappointing turn for this brand.
Csilla K.
Caribou
I absolutely love, love, love the "Pink" Victoria's Secret line. "I have bought everything from Cotton and Satin Undies in both a Thong and Bikini, Night Shirts, Perfume, and I was given it as a gift set with bath products when I got married. "It is the best line of Cotton Thongs, which last and do not fall apart like some others out there. "I also love the cute logo and design.
jenyah e.
newport news
I love there stuff it may seem pricey but you have to catch up on the good sales and get the good coupons I really love there clothing it's comfortable and soft and there body mists smell amazing and there face mask and bath bombs are amazing I love it
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
I absolutely adore all Victoria. Secret items.love the towels, backpacks, and sweatshirts. And matching sweat pants and bras and panties. The are my all time favorite clothing store items. What items do you like at Victoria secrets.?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fav thing to buy here?
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT
Is the new seamless panty worth trying?
tatiana r.
Cleveland, WI
I love this place especially there comfy sweaters perfume and socks i wish they had a vox box for this!
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
If you could buy one thing from PINK, what would you buy? I'd invest in a ton of yoga pants.
Margarita G.