Victoria's Secret Pink Eau De Parfum

by Victoria's Secret Pink

Victoria's Secret Pink Eau de Parfum composed of artemesia, juniper berries, mandarin orange, violet leaf and bergamot, middle notes are peony, freesia, neroli, and lily in the valley. Base notes are sandalwood, musk, vanilla and vetiver.

Does this have a fruity smell, or is it more floral?
Causa alguna irritación a la piel delicada?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pink Eau De Parfum!
Product Highlights
Panties, tanks, bras, water bottles, phone cases, perfume, lotions, bags, hoodies, yoga pants, & occasionally a few free items?in reviews
Go to store for panties and bras very good quality a little expensive but better to get something good thats going to last than to get something cheap and have to keep buying more every month.in reviews
Yes it is pricey but I use coupons that they send my thru the mail so I really don't spend over 30$ it's great quality and I don't mind spending muchin reviews
They have super cute comfortable clothes, yes a little on the pricey side, but the clothing is great quality and it lasts a long time, so worth the price.in reviews
I've purchase a lip gloss a long time ago and I still have it lol I just can't stop staring on how cute the lipgloss is and it smells yummy in reviews
Shalayna  A.
Petal, MS
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I really wish Victoria's Secret carried under garments yoga pants and shirts for thicker women because I think that there stuff is really really cute and stylish but could not get one thigh in it.. it's a little bit on the pricier end of the spectrum but I think for the quality and stylishness it's worth the price you pay!! I really like my my bathrobe I have from them though!! I love their purfume & bags!!!
Mary V.
Winston, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Victoria's Secret Pink Eau De Parfum uploaded by Mary V.
My daughter and I both love this fragrance. It's subtle, but so nice. It isn't overpowering, and we both like it as a summer scent. I wear it more during the day than in the evening. I do have to reapply it several times per day, otherwise, the scent goes away.
Megan L.
Newport, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Love everything about this . And the packaging is super cute which makes for awesome gifts . The smell is very smooth and just overall great for everyday use .
Irma S.
Chicago
I love pinks. I actually have on a pink outfit right now as I speak. I own six pick outfits. I love the way it fit on me. My Boyfriend tells me I’m sexy in pink clothing. He just bought me A pink outfit on valentine day. It was grey with a lot of sequins.
Valery P.
Panorama City
My favorite place to shop for underwear and bras! I love the many clothing they have for sale and the many varieties of colors!!!
Giuliana H.
Blue Bell
Victoria's Secret Pink Eau De Parfum uploaded by Giuliana H.
Pink is my favorite brand. I always get clothes and lotions and perfumes there because they smell amazing. They have the best quality and the other day I went they had great service. Even though pink is pricey I am still willing to pay for that much money because the quality is amazing! There is also deals or a sale on something everyday. You guys that haven't tried pink really should!!!!!!
Judith Z.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Victoria secret pink has everything.. I go crazy in this store... everything its great except for their prices... why do they have to be so expensive..?
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Fashionista Expert Level 3
1,548 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great smelling product it smells again I get so many compliments when I wear it it’s a little bit expensive but it’s very well worth it
Amber B.
Lees Summit, MO
Always has cute designs but the quality is not on par with the price. The black fade and the fabric on hoodies looks very worn after washing.
Jennifer M.
Baytown, TX
The bras a cute but usually don't have sizes for women with big chests, also they have pretty clothes but the yoga pants are see through.

776 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...