BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #47 in Fragrance for Her

Women's 1.7 oz EDP Spray (New Packaging). Think bright effervescent. Think Sophisticated. Sexy. Modern. Confident. Playful. Dab it on. Expect the unexpected. Think modern blends of artemesia Neroli flower peony freesia bergamot mandarin violet leaves juniper berry and muguet.

Dawn M.
I'm a big fan of many of Victoria's Secret perfume.I have quite a collection and this one is among them.It is a little lighter and think it's a great summer perfume.Is not intoxicatingly strong however smells great.I would recommend this brand and scent
Fatima L.
richmond
Fragrance is amazing I LOVE IT SOO MUCH & so does my boyfriend! He actually gifted this to me because he knows how important it is to me, to smell absolutely delicious! My mom is so jealous & constantly tries to take it from me :)
Kelsi C.
Ogden , UT
I love this perfume! It smells so good and the scent lasts! It has been one of my favorites for years! Price is good and it’s a good value. I will buy again and will continue to use! I would recommend it to others too
DAnna D.
I love this perfume and would like to give and / or receive this as a gift. It has a floral and flirty scent and is a perfect perfume for the holidays. It is definitely one of my gift crushes.
Mary F.
Tampa, FL
I bought this perfume sometime and I really did not like this or any of the perfumes of victoria secret, I love all its other products but in terms of perfumes I do not think they are the best
Paula S.
Crystal River, FL
Light & sweet is how this smells. It has a one of a kind playfulness that most other body sprays dont. The sweet sexy scent lasts for quite awhile too. I reapply Pink usually in the early afternoon and the scent holds for most of the evening. I highly recommend Pink to anyone who wants to have the sweet smell of pure delight.
Katie N.
Evansville, IN
Love this as an every day scent. It is light & floral; perfect for work. I tend to use more musky scents when I go out, but I love that this one is not overpowering for the office.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite perfumes to wear in the summer especially. It's a timeless scent that will hopefully be around awhile. My hubby loves it & always asks me to wear it when we go out for date-night. It makes ya feel good. Always available at Victoria Secret and it's not expensive at all.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this product it's not too strong or over powering and is long lasting. The packaging is nice and pretty so you can set it out. I would buy this product again and I was very pleased with this product. I recommend this product to others.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
This stuff makes you smell like a young girl. Or maybe a young woman even. There are some perfumes that smell like a more mature woman and if that’s what you’re looking for this isn’t the one for you but it is a pretty scent
Tori N.
Holden, WV
Does this smell as good as it looks?
Maria Jose O.
Santiago
this fragrance has a sweet or very chemical smell?
marta j.
Tidwoth
What do they smell of?? I am sooo into it
Rosy R.
San Luis , Arizona
It smells good? I mean i want to buy it but I don't really know the smell