BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret PINK collection lip gloss, new and never used - sealed - DAZZLE ME - full size. This is a very light Sparkley sheer pink

Buy on Amazon
  • "This lipgloss is so shiny I use it over my liquid lipstick and it's not sticky either " in 13 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this. So pretty. You'll be very pleased, highly recommend this product. Long lasting, silky." in 9 reviews
Mia R.
I love Vitoria Secret’s lip gloss, especially when you need just a little shine. Very affordable and good product. Does not dry out lips, moisturizes them as well as giving your lips the perfect shine. I definitely would go back and get one of each color!
Dana R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love Victoria Secret lip glosses. I have so many different colors and they are pretty much all i wear. I like the ones that have a sparkley shine to it. I alos love the brown colord Matte. One of my personal favorites.
Aline C.
Staten Island, NY
I love this lipstick because be me so naturally. It’s a beautiful packaging, I like so much! It’s so easy to use, so everybody can use. I repeat the use, it’s the second time I use. I wanna buy again!
Michele M.
Pretty color. I love Victoria’s Secret makeup and usually their stuff is great 💄 little sticky but I don’t think they sell this specific one anymore sadly. Although the new ones are amazing
Karen V.
Love it looks super fabulous on my lips and it most certainly met my expectations it's super easy to apply and also it looks great on any skin tone and I definitely would recommend to lip gloss lovers
Marissa G.
New York
The Victoria secret lip glow is goals ❤️so beautiful easy to apply I had purchased this lip gloss before is about to run out unfortunately but I do recommend if you want a glossy natural look
ABBY N.
Grand rapids, MI
Standard lip gloss with a nice shine and sparkle. I don’t think I would repurchase this because I think there are better glosses out there and I don’t see VS as the go to for makeup.
Carole D.
Hondo, TX
Very happy with this lip gloss! My favorite go to gloss. The packaging was just ok. Nothing fancy. Very easy to apply and use. Was a little expensive but worth it. I would recommend to others
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
favorite make-up brand period - with its yummy scents, candy-coated packaging, sugary names, and beautiful colors it's win-win-win for me. I especially love the kits, and getting exclusive items, like the recent HSN Sugar Plum Fairy kit, which included my new favorite La Creme, Sugar Fairy. It is a peachy-nude with perhaps the slightest shimmer? I'm not even sure - all I know is it's beautiful on my lips!! Creamy feel, light citrusy taste and scent. I do feel like I need to reapply often, but it's so creamy I can revive it a bit by rubbing my lips together more often. And the packaging is sleek, weighty, and a dream in the hand.
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
Lip gloss isn't normally my thing but I do like it. Everything that Pink puts out is always super cute so I love the bottle, color and formula is good. Could definitely find better ones for less money in my opinion.