Victoria's Secret Pink Cool And Carefree Hand And Body Cream uploaded by Vanessa V.Victoria's Secret Pink Cool And Carefree Hand And Body Cream uploaded by Amanda M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Pink super soft cool & carefree hand & body cream Get soft in pink! nourishing cream made to give hands and body and extra boost of moisture (minus the greasy feel) with our super softening cotton complex and a health combo of vitamins E and C. Smells so cool with passionfruit & Daisy!

Gaia E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Let me just start by saying that Victoria's Secrets lotions are ALL amazing. Very lovely, light scents that make you close your eyes and put your head back as if you haven't smelt the scent of a warm breeze in nearly a decade! I LOVE it. Some lotions and creams have left rashes or red marks behind, not the Supersoft Pink Cool & Carefree Hand & Body Cream!
Amanda M.
Omg love this cream it smells so good. I put this on and it literally last all day on my skin. It is not harsh at all it is very gentle. It goes on evenly and smooth. Love putting this on in the am before I go to work. I always carry a extra one in my pocket book
Shavonte M.
I honestly love any and everything that comes from Victoria Secret. The scents are literally life. I just cant get enough. It is not very pricey but it is surely an indulgence. I find it to be gentle and will always buy this. Every woman I know uses Victoria Secret and for good reason.
Tabby P.
Minersville
While is smells great, it also is great for your skin. I last you for a while. I guess you could say it is long lasting. It smells amazing. Every time i wear it i fall more in love. I use it ever day of my life. I would buy more when i run out. Which i might not because i buy more when i am running low.
Tanza S.
Springfield, MO
I love using Victoria's Secret lotions and I love to find new ones to use. Although they can be a bit pricey, it is easy to find them on sale. I don't think they are too thick or goopy, and while it's light it gets the job done. I would purchase again.
Lola W.
I love the smell cream of Victoria's Secret Supersoft Pink Cool & Carefree hand & body cream. The Pink line is one of my favorite in VS! This cream left my skin very soft, and his scent lasted all day. The absorption into the skin is great! Hydration it provides is very good!
Hannah C.
Manchester, NH
Love this product. The scent is light but lasts a long time! It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or oily so that is always a plus! Hydration lasts all day as well! It's a great value especially since you can usually get it in a great vickys sale
Betzabeth S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am not a body cream person, I really don't like apply cream on my body, but this is great, smells so good, leave my skin so soft, and is so gentle with my type of skin, my skin is so sensitive and this go so well.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
The pink line of body sprays and lotions are just fantastic ! I use this every single day! It smells so fresh and pretty! The scent will last a long time. It also leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth!
marivi m.
Doral, FL
I am in love with this cream I am charmed with the products victory secret and this one is one of my favorites No is oily the smell lasts enough is absorbed well I do not need perfume the cream is sufficient
Ivette G.