Victoria's Secret Pink Coconut Oil Conditioning Hair And Body Oil uploaded by Daniela M.Victoria's Secret Pink Coconut Oil Conditioning Hair And Body Oil uploaded by Daniela M.Victoria's Secret Pink Coconut Oil Conditioning Hair And Body Oil uploaded by Suzette D.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Weightless spray adds major softness to hair and body. With nourishing coconut oil and soothing aloe. Mist on damp hair and style, or spritz on dray hair for radiant shine.

Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
I haven't been able to find this in a long time, but I loved it! I use coconut oil often, so finding it in a cute spray bottle was a huge plus! I often used it in my hair before swimming so that the harsh chemicals or salt water wouldn't damage my hair.
Chels M.
green river
Smells delicious! Leaves my skin smooth and buttery and my hair smelling good all day. Bought at Victoria secret on sale with a coupon. No cons. Would definitely recommend to anyone and do plan on buying again since I am a first time buyer.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Omg! Let me say, this stuff smells like summer and coconuts and the beach. This spray is very good to protect your hair from the ocean or swimming pool. It doesnt leave a sticky residue or anything
Daniela M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I keep the weightless body oil in the shower and apply it after I lately pat myself dry. I love how it soaks into your skin and gives you great moisture. I like using the natureWell collagen intense moisture cream right after to feed my skin the moisture it so desperately needs.
Michelle G.
Las Vegas, NV
It is really good for the hair it will work by the second day you guys should use it I love it ❤❤❤.
And I recomended my friends and they use it and love it.
Gabrielle G.
I love this conditioning hair and body oil! Love spraying this on right when I get out the shower! Definitely my go to 😍
Jenna W.
I really love this stuff, I use it all the time in my hair to reduce frizz and to give my hair a really pretty shine
Wendy E.
Me encantan todos los productos de Victorias Secrets y mas los que tienen aroma a coco y a playa, son mis favoritos., esta linea de pink es una de mis favoritas para el uso diario. Excelente aroma y super hidratante para la piel.
Jessica J.
Cowlesville, NY
I have dry skin in the winter and thin hair. Would this be to much to use for my hair? Like weigh it down or look greasy?

back