BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

This dreamy cream is infused with Coconut Oil and Aloe for full-body softness and moisturization. All whipped up for a cloud-like feel.

Trending and Trusted:
We’ve infused super-luxe, skin-loving Coconut Oil, one of nature’s most powerful ingredients into our must-have Bodycare. The secret to Coconut’s legendary status? Fatty Acids— weird name but mega softening—for glowing, healthy-looking skin.

• 14 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

Naomi E.
Bronx, NY
This. Is. The. Most. Moisturizing. Lotion. That. I. Have. Ever. Used. From. Victoria’s. Secrets. I literally had to emphasis this because it’s honestly so true. Usually their lotions feel watery and don’t help my dry skin (not even my hands) but this? Works WONDERS on my dry hands. I love it! A definite buy again and recommend!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This lotion smells soooo good!! It's extremely moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft. It is a little on the greasy side until it fully absorbs. The scent is fairly long lasting and not overwhelming. It's overall a good lotion at a fair price. I recommend this lotion!
Victoria K.
So smooth and moisturizers your hands greatly! The smell is not too strong either! I always use this after I wash my hands, I have went ahead and stocked up on this stuff, its like gold! As long as they sell it, Ill buy it!
Brandy G.
Frisco, TX
Me and my daughter personally love this lotion! It is our favorite as a matter of fact. The smell is amazing very moisturizing and leaves your hands and body feeling silky smooth. Victoria's Secret Pink Coco Lotion Coconut Oil Hydrating Body Lotion
victoria R.
I love this lotion ! It keeps my skin feeling so smooth and smells amazing. The smell is not so strong or over powering so that’s great. I use this every day twice a day when i get out my showers. I would definitely purchase again
Kaitlyn L.
Dallas, PA
My new favorite! I’m obsessed with anything coconut and of course while I was in line checking out I saw this product and had to get it for myself. It smells amazing and it’s not greasy feeling. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth!
mya b.
Knoxville, TN
Good lotion if you looking for something that makes your skin shine and keep from getting dry. It hydrated your skin all day and last even after the shower.
Elizabeth R.
Jackson, NJ
Smells really great. Keeps hands soft and smelling great all day. Only down fall is it does leave you a little too greasy. But overall great
Jacquelynne V.
Brownsville, TX
This is my favorite lotion it smells amazing. Long lasting scent!!! Really affordable $8 in the pink store.
Johanna T.