BeautyFragranceVictoria's Secret Pink
Body Mist Gift Set: Fresh & Clean, Beach Flower, All A Dream, Warm & Cozy

by Victoria's Secret Pink

Victoria's Secret PINK Body Mist Set: Fresh & Clean, Warm & Cozy, Sweet & Flirty, Cool & Bright (each 2.5 Fl Oz.)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret PINK Body Mist Gift Set: Fresh & Clean, Beach Flower, All A Dream, Warm & Cozy!
Giselle M.
nj
Victoria's Secret PINK Body Mist Gift Set: Fresh & Clean, Beach Flower, All A Dream, Warm & Cozy uploaded by Giselle M.
I LOVE THIS SET! They all smell AMAZING! My favorite has to be warm & cozy & least favorite is Fresh & Clean. You will not be disappointed in the set! They are so cute and you can bring them anywhere. They’re also not that long lasting but still love them!
Lily D.
gambo
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I’ve had these before and i loved all of them they all have a cozy smell and it isn’t too strong it stays on all day I absolutely love these I recommend them go buy them now!!!
Corah S.
Windsor, ON
Bought this for my sisters and myself for Christmas and OMG they all smell amazing. I like to think that each one is for different occasions. My favorite is Beach Flower (purple bottle).

Looking for your answer?