Victoria's Secret Pink Beach Sun Kissed Body Mist uploaded by Rhiannon G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Be forever sun kissed in coconut water and sunny vanilla. This refreshing body mist from our Victoria's Secret PINK collection shows skin some love with conditioning aloe and a subtle hint of scent. Spray on day or night.

Buy on Amazon
Katelyn R.
I thought this smell was ok. It smelled good on the bottle but when I sprayed it on me, it didn't smell the same. I liked the packaging but wish it was a little bigger.
Desiree G.
Obsessed, call me all you want but this is the best scent I've ever come in contact with, it's so sweet smelling and looks so cute. I remember the first day I wore it my friend stuffed her face in my back, trying to get a better scent of it. I've used it so often I'm almost out. Recommend it completely. LOVE PINK
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
I love beach scents. This makes you feel like you are enjoying a sunny day at the beach. The small size is convenient to carry and I like that it's not a heavy scent on the skin. Definitely recommend to others.
hali P.
This is my absolute favorite body spray ever, I am all the time getting compliments from my perfume 😍😍 I never let myself run out!
alyssa r.
Love this sent soooo much! Very nice and subtle, but stays all day! I really like that it's not overpowering like a lot of perfumes
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Great scent for a Summer day.  It just one of those scents that have a great summer vibe and isn't over powering.