BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

About the product:

• Victoria's Secret Make-up Bag. Brand new, with tag, exactly as pictured. White with pink angel wings. Gold wings zipper pull. Lined in pink with white "Angels Only" print.
  • MEASURES APPROX. 8" x 6" x 2"

Buy on Amazon
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Love VS make up bags they're so cute and I wanna have them all! They're just SOOO expensive. The big ones are like $45+ you can find cheaper on amazon but they don't have the VS name and designs. They have the best designs though.
Katherine W.
Phoenix, AZ
Hold all my makeup and feels luxurious. I have the hot pink color with the gold zipper. I love using it for traveling. Highly recommend it
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Lovev this bag and i love the design on the bag. Very affordable price and i would recommend to my friends.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.
Best Regards.
Mounira
Ashleigh B.
West kelowna, BC
Will always continue to use Victoria's Secret makeup bags. I have 3 and they have lasted for years without any wear. Perfect size to hold everything
kalena m.
These are great and durable bags great for packing all sorts of things in when traveling